Spoiler Naruto ONE SHOT: Tales of Namikaze Minato Spoiler Thread

Dude, Naruto was still compared to Minato at war lol.

They just meant Sage Mode. And this might not even be true as Minato at war could enter much faster than Naruto. Naruto surpassed Minato by using clones to gather senjutsu.
It really doesn't get any more blatant than this, and it's stated by Fukasaku who trained Naruto and most likely Minato too.

And even earlier than that

Anyway

If this is the full one shot then I’ll say it’s pretty good

The art is amazing (please work on Boruto Kishimoto) and I like how the panel time was split between a few different characters while still mostly revolving around Minato and Kushina

Not my first pick for a one shot at all since we already know a fair bit about Minato but it wasn’t bad at all

Anyway

If this is the full one shot then I’ll say it’s pretty good

The art is amazing (please work on Boruto Kishimoto) and I like how the panel time was split between a few different characters while still mostly revolving around Minato and Kushina

Not my first pick for a one shot at all since we already know a fair bit about Minato but it wasn’t bad at all
Boruto should be erased and never talked about again

Kishimoto shiting on uzumaki clan further lmao, cant design seal strong enough to fully restrain kurama. Also love how kurama is indimidating again with kishis writing, not like that nonsense with boluto.
Post automatically merged:

Kishimoto shiting on uzumaki clan further lmao, cant design seal strong enough to fully restrain kurama. Also love how kurama is indimidating again with kishis writing, not like that nonsense with boluto.

We then see KCM Naruto being comparable to Minato in the opinion of Raikage.

We then see Kakashi seeing Minato in KCM2 Naruto.

:kayneshrug:
There's never really any comparison made by the Raikage about Naruto and Minato, nothing direct anyway, and at best anything that was said is just about speed.

And that second one means nothing, it's not a statement of power or anything of the sorts, unlike Fukasaku verbatim saying "he has surpassed his predecessors" with a giant image of Minato and Jiraiya lol.