One Piece Chapter 1087; “Battleship Bags”

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda cam go either way.

Pretty obvious that garp isn't finished, lol. Without bb and aokiji teaming up against him, he won't die. That's obvious. So if bb doesn't come, they will be fine. If he comes, sengoku will save the day. Let's see what oda intends to do. But garp won't die because he has another role in the story.
I don't think there is a long timeskip.

Garp already departed with SWORD members to Hachinosu then Sengoku and Tsuru heard the news about Garp going to Hachinosu.

No way Sengoku and Tsuru can catch up to Garp in a short period of time.

Garp is obviously not done. Garp will pull another attack before going down.
They're going to try to kill Chopper in Egghead.
Real.

G

Gorosei Informer

Im sama destroys an island and kills lots of people

fans: :okay:

Oda: i'm gonna kill Garp

fans: :pepehands::pepemotion::pepecry::crazwhat:
Relativity and bias hits different.

Garp is a beloved character for the whole series so far, one of the strongest, jolliest craziest and grandfather of the extremely loved MC too.
People are gonna be much more biased towards him naturally.

Honestly I feel Oda is not giving the Lulusia incident the gravitas it deserves either.

Most fans don't care about "fodders/nobodies/randoms" dying either.

One Piece has really understated moments of absolute horror, including Lulusia being eviscerated like that. Buster Calls were bad enough!

Plus we're seeing Garp get fucked up in real-time in an unfair fight with dirty tactics and the Lulusians, we didn't see them get wiped out directly up close, we only saw the attack wiping it out IIRC.

This was One Pieces nuking of Japans type moment, that we were meant to get at Wano but Oda fucked it up both by not doing it at Wano but also the actual impact of it with Lulusia.

The yet another Sabo death fakeout with completely ridiculous plot convenience and insulting baiting didn't help. Same for the Lulusians who survived.

Oda is handling death in the story for most involved characters with it too which doesn't help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Few things

Lolby every time he appears in a chapter proves how useless he is.

Let's name his feats this chapter alone and the L's that they are.

Falls for easy trap which Grus even seen was a trap.

Got Garp stabbed and effectively changed the tide of the fight in the wrong way.

Cried for Pizarro to stop attacking

3 L's in a single chapter.

:lawsigh:

Anyway moving on.

Garp having a 3 billion bounty and that being represented by crowns can only give us the current currency.

1 Star = 100 Million
1 Crown = 1 Billion

That being said I wonder if there's any marines with 1 or 2 crowns. Maybe Smoker if Crocodile has been the brains behind this he'd have a grudge against Smoker after Alabasta.

With Garp now down I wonder where this will go. Even if Coby gets CoC what's that going to do here? Shiryu and the rest of the BB pirates neg him. Garp either throws Coby or he gets captured again.

Perhaps Pizarro picks up the ship and captures the marines so many variables.

I do suspect a new and improved Smoker with better haki and awakening will appear perhaps with Hina and Tsuru or Sengoku will appear.

Smoker vs Kuzan is something set in stone I think now.

Status
Not open for further replies.