Pass, I am not into cults especially who spreads hatred for other because of there skin color, religion or sex :believe:
Well, you are already a social justice warrior then :)
Post automatically merged:

Has anybody here grown up in a country where you’re an ethnic or cultural minority?
Nop, I'm lucky enough to be white and cis. (meaning by that, I'm lucky not to feel the minoritie's struggles)

Last edited:
NGL Trump and Biden back to back honestly confirmed to me that both parties are total jokes. No accountability on either side at all, just a bunch of fake penalties. So many minorities have gotten coke planted on them to fill prison and police qoutas, and THEY CAN'T FIND OUT WHO PUT THE COKE IN THE WHITEHOUSE LIBRARY?

Who's running the security system??? Bao Huang? What a joke, Bao Huang is more competent than any of these chucklefucks.

If any of these high ranking politicians actually had all their crimes pulled out in public, it would implicate and destroy so many other US politicians.

The US government is a Rat King, a bunch of crazy, rabid monsters tangled together, hating each other but having to support each other just because the rest of the world finds them so repulsive.

Poor people should not be arrested for crimes rich people can sweep under the rug. That's not justice, it's just insanity.