And you were subjected to the same WG propaganda bro, scholars are civilians lol
If the WG is ready to go the extra mile when achieving its goal, what was the probability of a scholar masking himself as an ordinary civilian abroad the evacuation ship? Pretty damn high. Infact, Robin almost boarded the ship but she was cast away as a creep.
And Aokiji did end up nuking an entire island for the same exact reason, not a ship but an island.
Both equally criminal. Kuzan simply doesn't like Akainu's thorough justice, but he was willing to carry out absolute justice all the same

The only truly thoughtful Admiral out there is Issho and no one else
Akainu has seen some horrid shit and is giving it back two fold
Kizaru is a psychopath who wants to truly install the WG regimen upon the world, which is why he was enraged when Kuma cockblocked him in Sabaody. He's still a druggy who toyed with Luffy in Marineford even though he had clear shots lol
Kuzan's spirit was broken in Ohara, but he still carried out orders for decades considering the position he reached

Don't tell me you're convinced Kuzan is a good guy because he has a chill personality lol, that go nothing to do with it, he's an ice cold killing machine
I'm talking from Kuzan's POV. Ofc Scholars didn't deserve it.

Kuzan's fundamentally a broken man. I believe he'd loved for the world to be black and white with a clear cut "good" side and "evil" side, it would make everything much simpler but he knows that this isn't the case.
I won't call him good because he himself stated that type of stuff depend from one's standpoint.
But he did want to do good. His first action as a character was helping a civilian out of benevolence. It's not random, it's common to highlight the nature of a character.
Oda would never draw a Kizaru doing this for example.
Kuzan can be a ice cold killing machine when fighting for something he believes, but as a person he's not ice cold.

it's clear Akainu and Kuzan want/wanted to make the world a better place and get rid of "evil", difference is that Kuzan is not always willing to go through while Akainu is.
Kizaru just doesn't care, dude a legit psycho yeah.

I'd like more focus on pre-Ohara Kuzan. Cause I believe that's the khey to his character. We know he grew up as alcoholic hobo and wanted to become stronger (saying to garp that he was aiming to the next level) and that he was driven by fired up justice , but that's it.

I'm talking from Kuzan's POV. Ofc Scholars didn't deserve it.

Kuzan's fundamentally a broken man. I believe he'd loved for the world to be black and white with a clear cut "good" side and "evil" side, it would make everything much simpler but he knows that this isn't the case.
I won't call him good because he himself stated that type of stuff depend from one's standpoint.
But he did want to do good. His first action as a character was helping a civilian out of benevolence. It's not random, it's common to highlight the nature of a character.
Oda would never draw a Kizaru doing this for example.
Kuzan can be a ice cold killing machine when fighting for someothing he believes, but as a person he's not ice cold.

it's clear Akainu and Kuzan want/wanted to make the world a better place and get rid of "evil", difference is that Kuzan is not always willing to go through while Akainu is.
Kizaru just doesn't care, dude a legit psycho yeah.

I'd like more focus on pre-Ohara Kuzan. Cause I believe that's the khey to his character. We know he grew up as alcoholic hobo and wanted to become stronger (saying to garp that he was aiming to the next level) and that he was driven by fired up justice , but that's it.

Akainu wearing air force 1 high is nuts😭