Idk if I would like Kuzan playing a part in Garp's death. Hope it's just a capture.:emohiyo:
Garp strikes me as the type who would be harder to capture than to kill

He has no devil fruit, so seastone cuffs, collars, and chains wont work, plus he could just rip them off with advanced CoA haki like Rayleigh and Luffy did before.

I think he will just die once Teach arrives to the island and finishes him off after he was heavily damaged by Kuzan/BB crew.

He has no place in the current story/plot anyway other than just being used as a hypetool for an actual EoS villain (BB),

just an old legend from a bygone era whos overstaying his welcome. Think of Renpa from Kingdom, same situation

He has no devil fruit, so seastone cuffs, collars, and chains wont work, plus he could just rip them off with advanced CoA haki like Rayleigh and Luffy did before.

I think he will just die once Teach arrives to the island and finishes him off after he was heavily damaged by Kuzan/BB crew.

He has no place in the current story/plot anyway other than just being used as a hypetool for an actual EoS villain (BB),

just an old legend from a bygone era whos overstaying his welcome. Think of Renpa from Kingdom, same situation
It pains me because I can't disagree with this

I mean tbf, they could hold down Big Mom (somewhat) with a shit ton of seastone restraints, animal sedatives, etc.
Plus they have a living island as surveillance, so if Garp tries anything they can stop him immediately.
Not entirely sure if that'd work because it IS Garp we're talking about