- Garp is KO's by multiple BBP
- Kuzan tells other titanic captains out of this, this is between him snd Garp he will finish him
- In the end of the chapter Garp is unconscious, Kuzan freeze him with "Ice Time Capsule" marking the end of Garp
Would be typical Oda’s way to have Garp be considered dead in the OP world without actually killing him lol

If Garp dies here, his death would legit be pathetic compared to Roger and Whitebeard's in impact.

So much for him being a bigger deal than either of them
he was never supposed to a BIGGER deal than them, but rather on EQUAL terms with them.

also, if you want to count power levels into this, then Roger's death is arguably even more pathetic than both of them combined.

all it took was just 2 unnamed fodders with spears to kill him. Whether he turned himself in or not, had a disease or not doesn't matter. its still a fact that the PIRATE KING died to random nobodies.

and his "find my treasure" speech wouldnt have even happened had this OTHER RANDOM unnamed fodder asked him about it in the first place:

If Garp dies here, his death would legit be pathetic compared to Roger and Whitebeard's in impact.

So much for him being a bigger deal than either of them
Garp's life was much more of a failure than those two

he failed at bringing about Luffy, Ace and even Aokiji as great Marines like he wanted

he has his redemption with Koby now

i think it fits if his death isn't as glorious or impactful as the other characters

because at the end of the day, Garp's impact in this world is gonna be Dragon's, Luffy's and Koby's actions in the future

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Garp recognizes Pizarro's power as Wang Zhi's.
We get a flashback of Kuzan speaking to Garp after his fight with Akainu. Kuzan says "I'm still me, Garp-san". It seems like this was just before Kuzan left the marines
On the other side of the world, Dragon flinches and looks to the sky.

Garp's life was much more of a failure than those two

he failed at bringing about Luffy, Ace and even Aokiji as great Marines like he wanted

he has his redemption with Koby now

i think it fits if his death isn't as glorious or impactful as the other characters

because at the end of the day, Garp's impact in this world is gonna be Dragon's, Luffy's and Koby's actions in the future
Garp: "Why do all my students keep turning against the marines??!!"

Also Garp: "Fuck the Celestial Dragons."

:laughmoji: