TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
speak for yourself. i think helmeppo is a well-written character that oda has carefully developed. i want to see more of him and i don't want him to die. fuck oda if he kills him just to tick the 'i DID kill some characters!' box and bc helmeppo is not one of the cash cow characters (*cough* law *cough*).

dead garp, otoh? i'm going to piss on his grave and dance till my feet hurt
I personally don't care about either of them

Just saying that the reader base cares far more about Garp than fucking helmeppo on average lmfao

G

Gorosei Informer

The same respect Shiki had for Roger
Yeah absolutely true! Thats why Im fond of Shiki so much too, one of the reasons. He cared about Roger immensely and wasn't even his direct rival! Shiki was part of Rocks crew so he was always playing 2nd fiddle to Xebec now and we dont know how he ranked compared to the rest of the crew and thus also how they compared in strength to him too.

Shiki pulling up on Marineford alone out of grief and anger because of Roger's death, a real character defining moment and part of the reason why I like him so much.

That massive pile of Marines, his immense respect for Roger, being the only person to escape Impel Down and sacrificing his own legs to do so (Zoro tried to do a similar feat to escape Mr 3/Gangster Galdino's wax of all people too funnily enough)