Nothing is happening to the old guy. Don't let the baits make you forget what series you're reading.
nah bro i can see oda doing that, that mf is eliminating any obstacle he would find hard to deal with in EOS Time .
Like WB / Ace , Now it's Garp 100% If Straw Hats are fighting against Navy Garp is allying with Luffy which would make things quite complicated to deal with in that time , so better choice would be eliminating him in a glorious way like WB's death .
Here’s some One Piece

:ihaha:

:endthis:

nah bro i can see oda doing that, that mf is eliminating any obstacle he would find hard to deal with in EOS Time .
Like WB / Ace , Now it's Garp 100% If Straw Hats are fighting against Navy Garp is allying with Luffy which would make things quite complicated to deal with
Post automatically merged:

:endthis:
I don't see a reason to kill anyone here tbh. WB and Kaido needed to die for the era to move on. BM I still think is alive somewhere.
Garp is just an old retired dude. Killing him for Koby's development feels excessive and unrealistic. At the same time him being used as a bargaining chip is disrespectful so I'm assuming he gets out just fine.

I don't see a reason to kill anyone here tbh. WB and Kaido needed to die for the era to move on. BM I still think is alive somewhere.
Garp is just an old retired dude. Killing him for Koby's development feels excessive and unrealistic. At the same time him being used as a bargaining chip is disrespectful so I'm assuming he gets out just fine.
Wait, you think Garp is safely escaping with the rest? Imo Shiryu unfair stabbing against Garp is the most typical « this character will lose but I don’t want readers to look down on him » writing device.

Big agree ✨