She's specifically annoyed at everything she says being taken as hints or spoilers. She's not going to contribute more to that discussion because she dislikes it.
? Why would she have too? The moment she states "it's all false" the individuals waiting for hints would spread the word on her behalf.

But I digress. People simply handle situations differently. Just hope she is fine otherwise

Don't know what the lol was for. If people take what ever she takes seriously wouldn't they equally take seriously her stating that these hints with goku gohan etc etc in reference to koby and garp are false?
I mean she's not alone.. People like Redon also can't talk without spoiler hungry heathens breathing down their necks.
I don't care if she deletes her account, as that's her decision, but I think it would have been better to just put those people on ignore or report them if she really had a problem.
It seems that she even told TAC about it too, so it's not like nothing could have been done.
Overall there were definitely solutions to her problems but I suppose she was just too pissed about it to really try anything else, which is fine, it's kind of understandable.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
? Why would she have too? The moment she states "it's all false" the individuals waiting for hints would spread the word on her behalf.

But I digress. People simply handle situations differently. Just hope she is fine otherwise
Because she can't say anything without it being about hints, she obviously disliked that. People took her account deletion as a hint lmfao. Can't tell me having to deal with that from 80% of users wouldn't be obnoxious.

It isn't a possibility, Croc just wrecked 3 Seraphim on his own, do you really think TAC is right?
Lol.
I swear ever since that guy started spamming stuff about Naruto he's just been constantly wrong and nobody's been liking his posts at all.
It's kind of sad how hard TAC fell off in recent months.
However, that isn't the topic.
Either way, Cross Guild WILL thrive.
Oh absolutely not. But I also can’t underestimate odas ability to waste good plots