TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
I heard an explanation on the "Nameless Things" underneath the earth that might apply to Ungoliant—though it's just fancy headcanon at the end of the day.

It came from either quora (ew) or The Red Book on youtube. But, it essentially is, that before every orchestra starts, there's a lot of noise. Stringing of instruments, chairs being dragged into place, papers flipped around. Ambient and unintentional noise. The headcanon/theory on the Nameless Things was that, they were born of this ambient noise prior to the Song starting. I can see a similar explanation for Ungoliant, being outside the intended purview of creation but accepted (Because Eru isn't a dick)
Interesting. Outside of that, and them being Maiar that were corrupted (which would raise the question on why Gandalf called them older than Sauron), I haven't found many plausible theories on them.

What's your opinion on Tom? What do you think he's supposed to be.

Peppercore

(☝◞‸◟)☞ 𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚙
actually I told a friend I think Roger is fine as hell and he was CONFUSED...CONFUSED?? WHAT'S NOT TO GET HOW IS THIS NOT PURE CARNAL DESIRE PERSONIFIED...sorry i just...its been a minute since oda has drawn hotties. the latest chapter got me going loopy doopy

I heard an explanation on the "Nameless Things" underneath the earth that might apply to Ungoliant—though it's just fancy headcanon at the end of the day.

It came from either quora (ew) or The Red Book on youtube. But, it essentially is, that before every orchestra starts, there's a lot of noise. Stringing of instruments, chairs being dragged into place, papers flipped around. Ambient and unintentional noise. The headcanon/theory on the Nameless Things was that, they were born of this ambient noise prior to the Song starting. I can see a similar explanation for Ungoliant, being outside the intended purview of creation but accepted (Because Eru isn't a dick)
Well, even Sauron didn't know about the Nameless Things (per Gandalf), so them and Ungoliant being some horrible monsters inadvertently created as he formed the Valar is a genuine possibility.

G

Gorosei Informer

LMFAO

:saden::risiup::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

@Shimotsuki Ghostly Big Chungus Scorbunny ironically looks better than the original :kobeha:
Ahahaha, thats actually true as well, damn! Somehow ironic!? All it needed was the glory of Big Chungus and memes! Not gonna lie, it does look a lot better now you mention it, this is messing with my head LMAO!

(Argh I just noticed it cuts off, its meant to say #rabbitrights too lol)

Also I just found these:

This ironically makes me a fan of furries a little more, respect them a little more now!

:joker::risitameh::hapnoel::saden::risiup:

LMFAO

:saden::risiup::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

Ahahaha, thats actually true as well, damn! Somehow ironic!? All it needed was the glory of Big Chungus and memes! Not gonna lie, it does look a lot better now you mention it, this is messing with my head LMAO!

(Argh I just noticed it cuts off, its meant to say #rabbitrights too lol)

Also I just found these:

This ironically makes me a fan of furries a little more, respect them a little more now!

:joker::risitameh::hapnoel::saden::risiup:
Who are all the members of worstgen furries so I can put them all on ignore