Does Coby have COC?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

"Goatik Forum"

Do you guys not see it at all? Malik? Goat? Lmao.

The WG staff may as well be fishermen (and women) given all the free baiting they get to do!

The amount of times we've had had fake spoilers appear at first, especially with no word from Lance prior...

How many times are we gonna fall for fake spoilers on Mondays?

Its "GoatTAC" all over again lmfao. Maybe we can fool reddit again and get hundreds of upvotes on there too again!

:saden::risitameh::laughmoji::kaidowhat::nicagesmile:

OP chapter 1088 Spoilers :

> Chapter starts with Bogard cutting The Golem's Hand to pieces .

> Garp continues fighting against Aokiji and Teach pirates but he's losing , it seems he wants to hold them off sacrificing himself to help others escape .

> Koby's flashback of his time with Alvida to meeting Luffy and how he swore he's gonna be an admiral that would capture Luffy .

> We got a scene where fodders coming to hunt Garp who seems to be incapable of moving , Coby's CoC Blast sent them all out .

> Coby :
I'm gonna stop you all , i swore to my friend that i wouldn't that Cryboy anymore and i will catch up to him .

Break Next week .
This is the funniest "SPOILERS" I've ever seen :risitameh:

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
OP chapter 1088 Spoilers :

> Chapter starts with Bogard cutting The Golem's Hand to pieces .

> Garp continues fighting against Aokiji and Teach pirates but he's losing , it seems he wants to hold them off sacrificing himself to help others escape .

> Koby's flashback of his time with Alvida to meeting Luffy and how he swore he's gonna be an admiral that would capture Luffy .

> We got a scene where fodders coming to hunt Garp who seems to be incapable of moving , Coby's CoC Blast sent them all out .

> Coby :
I'm gonna stop you all , i swore to my friend that i wouldn't be that Cryboy anymore and i will catch up to him .

Break Next week .
:memehm:

Status
Not open for further replies.