General Chat

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Ah damn I hope it doesn't get too heavy on you. You are doing an amazing job I suppose:3
I mean it wasn't that hard from "I'm tired perspective" more like annoying this time.
You know I slept well yesterday so it wasn't that tiring but the boss is like oh there you are can you help me do this and this.
I hate when my co-workers do a sh*t job and I must "clean" after them.
One month till I will swap the roles and I will have more free time on my part haha.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
*extremely newscaster voice*
...That was @Reddot4 with the weather, being a big old chatterbox as always! And now, as advertised at the top of the hour, here’s our hard hitting exposé on the Bear Activist Movement, and how the powerful social issue du jour went from the forefront of our collective consciousness...to somewhere deep in the woods.

@Kiwipom has long described herself as a bear defender, something that will come as no surprise to anyone who has followed her ascent...but after conversing with other enthusiasts in the know, it seems as though recent events have rendered her more of a bear unfriender. Sources say she has not maintained any efforts to keep the #BearActivistMovement going, and that her passion and zeal for the cause has generally waned. Kiwipom first rose to prominence with the movement, BAM for short, roughly three months ago; by this point, she was well known in the WorstGen community as a model citizen and citizen moderator, and she was well liked in these capacities and on a personal level. Her reputation was not altered by her blossoming radicalism, and her fervent defense of the bears she loved so dearly charmed many into joining her in making this small corner of the Internet safer for bears of all colors, be they brown, black, koala, or polar. However, in recent weeks, she has gone largely silent on the matter, prompting some to wonder what has become of her.

When asked for comment, some of her soldiers feared their leader had lost her touch. “It was really something watching Kiwi take charge at the beginning,” @Celestia, a lieutenant in the BAM militia, said of the movement’s early days. “She’d spam memes, ask other users to add the hashtag to their signatures, the whole nine yards...but it’s been a while since I’ve seen her get excited about it.” At this, she shed a single tear that rolled down her cheek. “The bears were so happy with what we were doing...I hope they haven’t given up on us, or worse, think we’ve given up on them.”

“I don’t know, I always thought I’d give it up before she did,” @Brix, a colonel, added. “Hell, even @Jew D. Boy still has the hashtag in his signature, and that guy is...the whole thing is just bizarre. Kiwi was on the ball, then...nothing.” When asked what could be the source of the loss in velocity, he lowered and shook his head simultaneously. “Next question.”

When the same query was posed to others in the group, they were similarly uninterested in answering. Some, however, believe that Kiwipom’s vivacity and drive were sapped in no small part by the movement’s greatest opposition. “Oh yeah, everyone in BAM thinks @TheAncientCenturion sabotaged it from the start,” @LANJI CUCKSMOKE, a sergeant, said while smoking a long old-fashioned cigarette. “First his title was Bear HUNTER, and now it’s Moose Man? Is a moose a bear? No? Well, then...case closed, if you ask me, which you did.” He took a long drag off of the stick. “Follow the money, all of which leads right back to TAC. He doesn’t seem to get that growing full antlers means you’re gonna get tangled up in plenty of messes.”

TAC, as he is known amongst members of his own mysterious organization, would not comment on the matter. While little is known publicly as to why he has chosen to align himself with moose over bears, he is believed to be naturally antagonistic and has an inclination for imbibing alcohol. In the course of reporting this exposé, only one person who claimed to be affiliated with TAC, @Zoro D Goat, had this to say - “Who cares which one he likes? Bears, moose, they’re all the same. I’ll tell you one thing, though...if TAC likes it, *I* like it. Can you print that in big, italicized font?” When informed that this was going to be aired on the nightly news and was not a printed publication, he laughed maniacally before running away.

A spokesperson for Kiwipom made the following statement: “Kiwi remains dedicated to the cause as ever, and finds the questioning of her integrity to be a welcome challenge rather than a thinly veiled and sloppily made threat by a certain news organization. She says future plans for BAM include a revitalization of the land, and of the creatures who live on it, bears and moose alike. She looks forward to seeing her ursine friends prosper every bit as much as her human acquaintances. She will not be commenting any further at this time or in the future, and all further inquiries on the matter may be directed here,” after which this journalist was provided with a phone number that, when called, led to the Butterball Turkey customer service department. The connection between BAM and Butterball is still being researched at this time.

Last edited:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
It's very simple why I support the mighty Moose.

They have no tolerance for bears or their shenanigans. Natural defenders of the forest lands of North America.

----

It is a shame to see BAM so leaderless and ineffective. All those member fees gone to waste... At least Kiwi was able to use them to... Go to Fiji. I'm sure she was saving some water bears there..

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
*extremely newscaster voice*
...That was @Reddot4 with the weather, being a big old chatterbox as always! And now, as advertised at the top of the hour, here’s our hard hitting exposé on the Bear Activist Movement, and how the powerful social issue du jour went from the forefront of our collective consciousness...to somewhere deep in the woods.

@Kiwipom has long described herself as a bear defender, something that will come as no surprise to anyone who has followed her ascent...but after conversing with other enthusiasts in the know, it seems as though recent events have rendered her more of a bear unfriender. Sources say she has not maintained any efforts to keep the #BearActivistMovement going, and that her passion and zeal for the cause has generally waned. Kiwipom first rose to prominence with the movement, BAM for short, roughly three months ago; by this point, she was well known in the WorstGen community as a model citizen and citizen moderator, and she was well liked in these capacities and on a personal level. Her reputation was not altered by her blossoming radicalism, and her fervent defense of the bears she loved so dearly charmed many into joining her in making this small corner of the Internet safer for bears of all colors, be they brown, black, koala, or polar. However, in recent weeks, she has gone largely silent on the matter, prompting some to wonder what has become of her.

When asked for comment, some of her soldiers feared their leader had lost her touch. “It was really something watching Kiwi take charge at the beginning,” @Celestia, a lieutenant in the BAM militia, said of the movement’s early days. “She’d spam memes, ask other users to add the hashtag to their signatures, the whole nine yards...but it’s been a while since I’ve seen her get excited about it.” At this, she shed a single tear that rolled down her cheek. “The bears were so happy with what we were doing...I hope they haven’t given up on us, or worse, think we’ve given up on them.”

“I don’t know, I always thought I’d give it up before she did,” @Brix, a colonel, added. “Hell, even @Jew D. Boy still has the hashtag in his signature, and that guy is...the whole thing is just bizarre. Kiwi was on the ball, then...nothing.” When asked what could be the source of the loss in velocity, he lowered and shook his head simultaneously. “Next question.”

When the same query was posed to others in the group, they were similarly uninterested in answering. Some, however, believe that Kiwipom’s vivacity and drive were sapped in no small part by the movement’s greatest opposition. “Oh yeah, everyone in BAM thinks @TheAncientCenturion sabotaged it from the start,” @LANJI CUCKSMOKE, a sergeant, said while smoking a long old-fashioned cigarette. “First his title was Bear HUNTER, and now it’s Moose Man? Is a moose a bear? No? Well, then...case closed, if you ask me, which you did.” He took a long drag off of the stick. “Follow the money, all of which leads right back to TAC. He doesn’t seem to get that growing full antlers means you’re gonna get tangled up in plenty of messes.”

TAC, as he is known amongst members of his own mysterious organization, would not comment on the matter. While little is known publicly as to why he has chosen to align himself with moose over bears, he is believed to be naturally antagonistic and has an inclination for imbibing alcohol. In the course of reporting this exposé, only one person who claimed to be affiliated with TAC, @Zoro D Goat, had this to say - “Who cares which one he likes? Bears, moose, they’re all the same. I’ll tell you one thing, though...if TAC likes it, *I* like it. Can you print that in big, italicized font?” When informed that this was going to be aired on the nightly news and was not a printed publication, he laughed maniacally before running away.

A spokesperson for Kiwipom made the following statement: “Kiwi remains dedicated to the cause as ever, and finds the questioning of her integrity to be a welcome challenge rather than a thinly veiled and sloppily made threat by a certain news organization. She says future plans for BAM include a revitalization of the land, and of the creatures who live on it, bears and moose alike. She looks forward to seeing her ursine friends prosper every bit as much as her human acquaintances. She will not be commenting any further at this time or in the future, and all further inquiries on the matter may be directed here,” after which this journalist was provided with a phone number that, when called, led to the Butterball Turkey customer service department. The connection between BAM and Butterball is still being researched at this time.
BAM is still going strong but now that the bear hunter has changed to a Moose Man, it has been more peaceful.

Moreover, bears have been hibernating early this year due to fear of the Coronavirus. They have put themselves in quarantine away from humans! In the mean time, BAM is collecting funds by means of robbing banks...erm I mean...taking donation from the rich so we can host a Reopening Party once Corona ends.

We are working with Butterball Turkey who will provide us an abundant amount of turkeys for the banquet and we are establishing our guest lists. All members of BAM as well as all Bears and their animal friends are welcomed. However, it is still up for debate if the Moose people will be allowed in.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
It's very simple why I support the mighty Moose.

They have no tolerance for bears or their shenanigans. Natural defenders of the forest lands of North America.

----

It is a shame to see BAM so leaderless and ineffective. All those member fees gone to waste... At least Kiwi was able to use them to... Go to Fiji. I'm sure she was saving some water bears there..
BAM is still going strong but now that the bear hunter has changed to a Moose Man, it has been more peaceful.

Moreover, bears have been hibernating early this year due to fear of the Coronavirus. They have put themselves in quarantine away from humans! In the mean time, BAM is collecting funds by means of robbing banks...erm I mean...taking donation from the rich so we can host a Reopening Party once Corona ends.

We are working with Butterball Turkey who will provide us an abundant amount of turkeys for the banquet and we are establishing our guest lists. All members of BAM as well as all Bears and their animal friends are welcomed. However, it is still up for debate if the Moose people will be allowed in.
You heard it here, folks...now that these titans of activism have spoken, the choice is yours - do you believe in bears, or do moose matter more? Vote by texting your answer to the number of your choosing; this isn’t a real contest, but the conversations you’ll start with random people in your life will give you all the entertainment you need!

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Kinda bummed out...just learned that two good friends of mine are getting divorced and moving away from where we currently live. I played the music at their wedding several years ago and am the godfather to their daughter, so it hurts even me that they couldn’t make it work. Can’t even post my feelings on actual social media because they’re keeping it quiet right now.

Kinda bummed out...just learned that two good friends of mine are getting divorced and moving away from where we currently live. I played the music at their wedding several years ago and am the godfather to their daughter, so it hurts even me that they couldn’t make it work. Can’t even post my feelings on actual social media because they’re keeping it quiet right now.
Aye, Divorce sucks. It's going to suck even more for their child.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Aye, Divorce sucks. It's going to suck even more for their child.
Yeah, she just turned four and now she’ll be moving to a new state without one parent living with her full-time. They got married when we were all fairly young, and they’ve had ideological differences the whole way that we all knew about, but it was still an unpleasant surprise when they told me today.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I feel you bud!! I'm with you as always :)