Does Coby have COC?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know I’m convinced that even if raws come out and Koby’s “honesty impact,” is shown to have that “conquerors’ lightning” ppl still wouldn’t give him the credit he deserves. I really don’t understand the hate around this character but to each their own
Some people have unrealistic expected of coby growth is one of the issues .
I remeber people saying he was going wash Boa LMAO .

This incident ,set the stage for the endgame i think .
Vegapunk probably dies ,like Clover on Ohara parallels are there.
Kizaru probably will lose the fight and something will happen to Saturn ,this will cause major infights between the Marines and WG .
Egghead will probably be wiped out of existence and Vegapunk in an last effort will reveal something about the 100 void to the world which will put the WG into bad light .

Just my guesses .
Kizaru ain't losing, it virtually doesn't work at all.
There is no instance in one piece of a character falling without the whole instance falling with him since sh don't kill. Kizaru will win deal with it:endthis:

Smoker is a vice admiral at least comparable to the likes of upper vet tier characters

Koby has not shown anything yet to be put on that level. With the only reason his bounty is so high as a captain is because of the hero boost. Him having potential doesn’t mean anything for his current strength
VA rank varies in strength
Some VAs are weaker than Coby

Koby has shown better CoO, better soru, and this chapter he showed better DC

Big Mom wasn't there either.
I think Oda just didn't have enough space for all of them.
Linlin was already next to Kaido and we saw they fought to stalemate + kaido consider their fight "death challenge" already
No point showing her in that panel

While everyone shown on panels are those who weren't in Wano at the time
Garp missing out means Kaido didn't view him equal to even BM/Oden/Shanks

How many chapters is it? If it's not too long of a series I might give it a shot.
Mate its 163 chapters and i BINGED IT COZ IT WAS SOO GOOOD
i started with the anime and i recommend that you watch it and finish it with the manga

Its has alot of homages (throwbacks) from other series and a very decent side cast that keeps you hooked.

And even moments inspired by other mangas..

Its nothing too OMG THIS IS THE MOST PROFOUND FICTION.. kinda thing.. It just a wholesome entertaining story that will make you adore it even more lol

Status
Not open for further replies.