Does Coby have COC?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You underestimate akainu durability. Dude get sneaked gura attack then just backed up like nothing happened. Getting sneaked by Garp fist probably do some damaged but I don't see akainu defeated like that one tapped
Thing is. Garp did to Aokiji what WB did with Akainu. Last attack of WB send Akainu out until he died. Garp Last attack on chapter 1081/0 made Aokiji out for probably the same time since some was offscreen.
Post automatically merged:

Said the Coby fan hahaha

if this is the end I have some words…. Garp is one of the most interesting characters in One Piece. One of those larger than life characters every time he’s on screen it’s nothing short of extraordinary. There’s a lot of characters in One Piece who feel underutilized Garp is not one of them Oda put 1000% effort with this character.
10/10 Chapter THANK YOU GARP.

RIP

The fact that Akainu's casual retaliation to an enraged Whitebeard sneaking him is busting his head off, then after tanking the island splitter he one shots Jinbe and Ivankov, then pulls up on 14 commanders and Crocodile and this is the first thing he says

Akainu is a man like no other
I will gas Akainu like no other .
I am not a marines fan or admirals fan but you got to respect this mother fucker .
Fuck up WB , Kill ace , Fuck up Jinbe and Luffy and Fuck up Kuzan even made BB run .
Has there been any marine that put in that much work .

The fact that Akainu's casual retaliation to an enraged Whitebeard sneaking him is busting his head off, then after tanking the island splitter he one shots Jinbe and Ivankov, then pulls up on 14 commanders and Crocodile and this is the first thing he says

Akainu is a man like no other
Going from this to coby as the future of the marines
name a bigger downgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.