Does Coby have COC?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are smoker and tashigi Oda??????wtf are you doing you fucking fraud, you can't make this up you just can't this man is the worst hack in the history of the industry and they are many hacks out here, I don't understand how some of y all can come with excuse for that:josad:
Smoker is simply not there. Idk why Tashigi is.

I will gas Akainu like no other .
I am not a marines fan or admirals fan but you got to respect this mother fucker .
Fuck up WB , Kill ace , Fuck up Jinbe and Luffy and Fuck up Kuzan even made BB run .
Has there been any marine that put in that much work .
Even as FA he's unrivalled

-Enacted his will better than any leader before him, in 2 years only the Marines are more powerful and determined than ever

-Right after he took charge he moved HQ right into the Yonko nest as a direct testament of Marine strength and dignity

Even in Marineford, while Sengoku was weeping about his failure, Sakazuki took the mantle and raised morale

Akainu is him, the most competent and strongest marine in the most chaotic era in history.
:akasalt:

Bepo D. Bear

Well-Known Bear
obviously burp will 'die', fueling coby, helmeppo and everyone else's 'resolve', only to be 'defrosted' EoS, same as Saul.

oda clearly thinks that because he killed izo, he doesn't need to kill any other character anymore, ever.

:pepeke:
You know, I really like Garp, but simply freezing him is the cheapest solution Oda could have chosen here. We already had that with Saul and Doffy, and everybody knows that he'll survive :hope:

They are canonically too weak to become admirals:pepeke:
It's time for all of you to understand that light human, ice human, magma human, gravity human and forest human don't grow on trees:pepecafe:
canonically weak?
where was that stated in this way ,any source?
Lack of power ,wasn‘t stated anywhere ,they choose Issho and Aramaki for these positions.

Both Brown Pig and Pink Rabbit where considered for the promotion for Admiral ,the fact they didn‘t got it is another story .
Canoncally :laughmoji: it was never stated they where to weak :willsmith:

Status
Not open for further replies.