Does Coby have COC?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, I really like Garp, but simply freezing him is the cheapest solution Oda could have chosen here. We already had that with Saul and Doffy, and everybody knows that he'll survive :hope:
yeah, see, saul is one of my favorite minor characters and i think that the 'oh, actually, he survived!' reveal was lame af

mostly bc i hate kuzan and resent the fact that i can't really call him saul's murderer anymore =/

You know, I really like Garp, but simply freezing him is the cheapest solution Oda could have chosen here. We already had that with Saul and Doffy, and everybody knows that he'll survive :hope:
Don't think it's cheap .
We are not suppose to think garp dead , were suppose to wonder what hell the fallout of all this will be on the world.
What will be BB plan now or what would the marines do or will Dragon or luffy make a move .

canonically weak?
where was that stated in this way ,any source?
Lack of power ,wasn‘t stated anywhere ,they choose Issho and Aramaki for these positions.

Both Brown Pig and Pink Rabbit where considered for the promotion for Admiral ,the fact they didn‘t got it is another story .
Canoncally :laughmoji: it was never stated they where to weak :willsmith:
Yea it's worst than that, gion and Tokikake premiered in a movie as they are fan made character, they virtually can't become admirals no matter how you look at it and no, there is not more than the actual admirals who are admirals level in the marine:risicheck:

What difference would he make? Would be strange to having him fighting Aokiji and his crewmates after being save by him.
Aokiji is a pirate and he captured Koby, it's only normal for a marine such as smoker to fight him and it's not even about fighting power as this only depends on what is necessary for the story:endthis:

Status
Not open for further replies.