Does Coby have COC?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Smoker made sure to get Law heart because he was saved by him. He would just do something similar to Aokiji no matter what. Just like Aokiji did something similar to Luffy because of Garp.

They have pride and honor as their moral code before their marine military duties.
Okay why not, let's see if smoker will save law:pepecafe:

He does. People forget that dude literaly went from a fodder 16 year old with 0 combat ability to a marine captain rank individual with advanced observation haki and armament haki hardening (both stated in the sbs), all 6 rokoushiki techs, and now a technique that apparently has coc behind named after garps attack all in the span of 2 years and 6 weeks lol
I still think moster trio have more insane growth but i do think coby is up there.

yeah that is a huge problem .
Coby growth and what he become is not bad at all when look at his base but people expect him to have fastest growth in series are insane .
I also expected and wanted a bit more of him. But Oda is simply saying he is not that guy. But Coby fans can't deal with it. They rather distort the truth then accept Coby for what he is.

Irrelevant to you .
You just can‘t wrap your head around the fact that even an Admiral can be replaced if there is any need.
Shiki premiered in a movie as well ,do we pretend now he wasn‘t part of Rocks as well.
And he was the main antagonist of that movie, not some oc who made the cut for the occasion. Then again he is an irrelevant part of the rocks with ochoku, silver axe and captain John and no, admirals cannot be replaced that easy because like I said there is not 5 admiral level in the marine:pepeke:

Status
Not open for further replies.