Does Coby have COC?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When i hoped? I speaking is true, Kuzan didn't showed any Durability to overcome Shock Willie so well like BB and BM, didn't receive any portrayal like that, admiral is Bums, you see with Greenbull,Fujitora and now Kuzan having help to deal a old man.
He dd he tanked garp punches dude .
Kuzan dont have tight skin etc there is no much difference from inside attack for him he is not more vulnerable to inside attacks like the yonko BM and kaido were .

Admirals are yonko tier fighters you are just a clown im done talking to you im not wasting more time with a dude that think kuzan getting one shot by law .

Then exactly how is he going to best someone like Pica? Vergos observation haki is ass and he has 0 building level destructive feats shown
He never need to show any
Fodder pre TS Cp9 wiped buildings off the map, I'm not gonna debate something as dumb as this
Back to the Rayleigh point, where's his DC

Rayleigh? He clashed with a dude that executed town level feats
Doesn't mean a thing, Smoker clashed equally with Ace in Alabasta
Ace likely has more DC than Rayleigh himself lol

G

Gorosei Informer

Oh was that the chapter after the break? :emohiyo:

Welp.

Your hope was greatly misplaced :brootea:
Yeah Green Bull flying in was the end of the last chapter before the break. Then post Void month, the cursed film red promotion incident happened.

Speaking of which, that damned film is being shown again for this One Piece Day event, some kind of special choir screening or something? W/e that means or is?

Yeah Green Bull flying in was the end of the last chapter before the break. Then post Void month, the cursed film red promotion incident happened.

Speaking of which, that damned film is being shown again for this One Piece Day event, some kind of special choir screening or something? W/e that means or is?
the chapter where he walks towards the flower capital was the chapter right before the break iirc .

Status
Not open for further replies.