Does Coby have COC?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro Luffy means the world to him, this ain't even funny

Meanwhile Smoker literally lets go of the chance to capture the 2nd commander of Whitebeard to catch Luffy, lmao
Not saying smoker is weak or anything just that Koby has more potential. Smoker himself has admiral level potential imo

Smoker, Drake, and maybe hina are stronger than Koby and will reach their primes first

G

Gorosei Informer

@SmokedOut

:snoopy::crazwhat::lumazed::hohoho:

Also when the time comes, I really hope Toei will do Garp Justice like they're doing for certain fights and scenes in the anime at Onigashima atm. Something like this for Garp in the anime would be AMAZING!:

I refuse to believe Garp has gone all out yet, this can't be all there is to him! The absolute monster throwing GIGANTIC cannonballs at the strawhats and could throw cannonballs faster and harder than actual cannons could fire them too!:

IM not taking anything seriously from you you are Blowing zoro D evey night .
IM still not convince if you are a troll or not .
No one cares about your tropes and fan scenarios, stop dickriding Zoro, his feats and portrayal don't transfer to non swordsmen, non conquerors with basic haki that fight in hallways and need power ups to match 1% of what rooftop Zoro could do. :gokulaugh:

Bruh this is what was hinted this chapter. Not only did they edit koby using garos galaxy impact but they also included Pizarro island head and island arm. His honesty impact is actually powerful
Post automatically merged:

Where did Coby even aim his "HoNEsTy iMpACt" at. If it's just at some random fodder then I don't see the hype. If it destroys one of Pizaro's aim then it's kinda hype, at least he's reached Dressrosa Luffy G3 level of DC
He destroys pizzaros island arm with it. Literally in pews spoiler image that he posted on twitter

H

Herrera95

Not saying smoker is weak or anything just that Koby has more potential. Smoker himself has admiral level potential imo

Smoker, Drake, and maybe hina are stronger than Koby and will reach their primes first
Dude Ace had CoC. Coby can't have more potential than that. He is no conqueror.

Smoker has potential to be Garp. Coby can even become an Admiral in a much more peaceful world and he doesn't require to be the level of current or previous Admirals.

Bruh this is what was hinted this chapter. Not only did they edit koby using garos galaxy impact but they also included Pizarro island head and island arm. His honesty impact is actually powerful
Post automatically merged:

He destroys pizzaros island arm with it. Literally in pews spoiler image that he posted on twitter
You were jumping up and down getting fooled by Leakers. Where is the CoC?

Don't put Smoker with X Drake in the same sentance again, let alone Smoker's Tsuru, Hina
:beckmoji:

Drake may be strongest TR but he prolly loses to Jack
Smoker is way past that point, Jack is an easy low diff material to him
Outclassed in speed, haki, devil fruit, and would for sure fall for the seastone jitte

Stampede didn't match Sabo with Smoker for giggles

Dude Ace had CoC. Coby can't have more potential than that. He is no conqueror.

Smoker has potential to be Garp. Coby can even become an Admiral in a much more peaceful world and he doesn't require to be the level of current or previous Admirals.
I don't understand Koby haters.
No matter how hard you cope, his end goal is to become an Admiral and fight Luffy again.
No amount of downplay and crying is stopping Oda from writing stuff he foreshadowed.

H

Herrera95

I don't understand Koby haters.
No matter how hard you cope, his end goal is to become an Admiral and fight Luffy again.
No amount of downplay and crying is stopping Oda from writing stuff he foreshadowed.
I'm no Coby hater simply because I don't wank him or I don't pretend he is more than he is.

His end goal is to become Admiral not top tier strong. He will become Admiral EoS when the world is peaceful and he doesn't have to be strong as the likes of Fujitora for example.

No amount of cope and crying will make Oda portray Coby stronger than he really is.

I'm no Coby hater simply because I don't wank him or I don't pretend he is more than he is.

His end goal is to become Admiral not top tier strong. He will become Admiral EoS when the world is peaceful and he doesn't have to be strong as the likes of Fujitora for example.

No amount of cope and crying will make Oda portray Coby stronger than he really is.
Exactly he won't portray koby as stronger than what he really is which means however he portrays him this chapter is how strong he actually is

Yes Oda doing them dirty .
I openly complained about Law getting too much screentime but at he has legit qualities. He is handsome, cool powers, awesome design, and cute teddy bear side kick which I can't say for the likes of the Scabbards, Brownbeard, Bellamy, the Dwarves, and the Minks. Yamato is beautiful but that's all she has.

I hope last chapter was the product of his eyes problems and maybe the next chapters will be written with more care. Am I the only thinking the story is going too fast ? We went to a snail pace from PH to Wano to all of a sudden we are going light speed like his health is telling him to get this done ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.