Does Coby have COC?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I don’t think there’s any reason to think Teach is stronger until he gets a third fruit.

Struggling against Law with half your crew is a bad look
Well, that's dumb, because Teach the entire series has been growing in strength and a whole year from then to now is likely, at least, a modest boost in power. It's a whole year with his second fruit and potentially third, if he's eaten one.

You mean the small time impel down thug?

Teach drinking and sharing laughs with Kuzan is more Oden than anything any other BB pirate has done.
Meh, Read this =>

I haven't noticed this before, but I do think there are strong resemblances between the positions of these characters, (not in their personality of course).

It's not only because they are both skilled and powerful swordsman, Shiryu was equal to Magellan, and Oden was able to defeat Ashura Doji and his men.

Oden's and Whitebeard's first meeting;

''This doesn't look good.''

Shiryu's and Blackbeard's first meeting;

''Looks like someone dangerous showed up.''

It happens when Whitebeard invades Wano,

While Blackbeard invades Impel Down,

The similarity is that both Oden and Shiryu went to fight with them, there is a little confrontation, but they suddenly change their minds;

Oden states he was waiting;

''I've been waiting for you!!''

Shiryu says the same thing;

''I've been waiting to meet a man like you...!!''

And it's also ironic that, while Oden wasn't ''locked up'' like Shiryu, but he was in locked up in Wano, he couldn't sail on his own and he was kind of trapped and he couldn't get out from there without Whitebeard, just like Shiryu wasn't able to get out from Impel Down without Blackbeard. Their positions were similar like this too.

And then I was wondering why Shiryu took the 2.division / ship in Blackbeard's fleet;

Emperor of the Sea, Blackbeard Pirates Second Ship Captain; Shiryu of the Rain.

Whitebeard puts Oden in the charge of 2.division.

''I am putting you in charge of the second division!!''

So my guess is, that Blackbeard copied the Whitebeard pirate division structure for his own crew, and he also believed that Shiryu will be his right-hand just like Oden was to Whitebeard, so he gave the 2.division / ship to Shiryu, as he sees Shiryu as Oden's successor for the new generation.
Kuzan penetrated (pause) Garp’s body before the freeze so it’s internal.
Perhaps a sword strike weakened Garp to the point he cant use CoC anymore :saden:

Garp didn't nearly go out like Whitebeard, he never was on Roger and Whitebeard's level..

@SakazOuki Starting to think there was no fight between Akainu and Aokiji to begin with, it's all fake.. All part of the plan..

Status
Not open for further replies.