Does Coby have COC?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blackbeard already has someone that represents impel down and marineford with shiryu and kuzan. Only thing missing is a cipher pol agent

If a cipher pol agent was to join why not lucci?
He might be kicked out of the world government again post egghead and if it was between joining under blackbeard or luffy he'd probably choose bb
Weirdly enough coincidentally the blackbeard pirates coming to egghead seem to be zoans with it most likely being laffitte and Devon. They also seem to be the ones to specialize in espionage which cipher pol agent obviously specialize in
  • Laffitte was able to sneak into mary geoise with nobody noticing
  • Devon able to shapeshift into any person

On top of that
  1. Ex marine- logia
  2. Ex impel down jailer- paramecia
  3. Ex cipher pol agent- zoan
Maybe they're the only awakened ones too

Im a genius
:finally::smart::finally:

Oh shit ima genius x2

Blackbeard like xebec wants to be king of the world
Imu the current unknown king is the head of the world government. The world government's 3 main strongholds being enies lobby, impel down, and marineford

An ex cipher pol agent joining and them being his top 3 would mirror imu the current king

Technically tho they're still missing someone to represent the warlords. They have moria locked up but with him being way out of his prime and just him hating blackbeard i doubt it. Itd be an interesting twist if he did for some reason choose to join. I do still either him or his seraphim using all of the other seraphims shadows would be badass as hell
Doubt weevil will join but itd also be an interesting twist

I lied ima genius x3
:finally::smart::finally:

What if instead of moria, weevil, or any other actual warlord its york who joins. Like lucci we know there on the world government's bad side with their only options of escape seemingly being going with strawhats or blackbeard pirates. There's a big chance york joins with the blackbeard pirates in that scenario

As to how would she represent the warlords
  1. She takes all the seraphim shadows
  2. She's able to use and swap between all there green blood
As to why she wouldn't be absolutely broken. Her body isn't that strong on its own and she doesn't have haki
With teach trying to make pirate island an official world government kingdom maybe he’s just doing it to get closer to imu
And if he’s trying to replace him maybe Lucci will end up joining to represent cipher pol

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Would make sense in a Seinen, or if Garp wasn't Goofy's grandpa
Katakuri is ripe to come back, post-WCI his character was really opened up to the world. Not only did he find someone to acknowledge his disfiguration, he himself acknowledged and embraced who he was. And then, of his own god damn accord, fell on his back. Voluntarily losing the fight.

With his old self gone, Katakuri's opened up room to grow, as a person and a fighter. And considering the state of affairs, rn it makes a lot of sense for Katakuri to be involved in the plot.

His entire ambition is protecting his family no matter what and now that Linlin is MIA, he's the unofficial leader, like the BMPs hinted at when they arrived at Wano. And on his watch, Germa attacks his siblings, Kuzan freezes Cracker and kidnaps Pudding, so he has all the drive that's needed to step up and reenter the plot.

Law is a little more likely, he never got the "dropped out of the PK race", but I'd find it redundant if Law got beat by them and immediately returned to help kick their asses. I think Katakuri's return is very likely

Status
Not open for further replies.