Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been going back and forth on my read on Prof. His responses to my posts I thought looked towny and I am seeing he is getting voted which looked like meta. I don't remember his town games much and I do remember as scum he looked calculated and he doesn't look calculated here.

On reread, I have Kiku and Pot as slight town. Psychic too

Kiku’s openness about mechanics/her role pings me as more likely town

I don’t think Pot’s vote in bad on me on reread. I think most of my wagon is Town if not all of it (Ratchet would be least likely to be town of the group). I think scum are likely avoiding it

@Pot Goblin what are your early reads?

I think Psychic’s entrance was weird but I don’t think it’s beyond her to make an awkward entrance as Town and I think her posts after loo

Can see Michelle as scum for not giving any real thoughts on the game.

I think Charles is the most likely active poster to be scum. He’s not doing much if any solving and he’s making a lot of obvious/unnecessary posts/observations.

Like his post about day kills, hoping for a guilty result (how often does that ever happen D1 lol), and his post to JG saying he doesn’t think 2/3 of Dest/Flower/Naomi would be scum (to JG’s post talking about one being scum)

UwU looks similar to me as in Bleach & Dressrosa, @Ekkologix what do you think of that comparison?

Emil

Certified Memelord
I have been going back and forth on my read on Prof. His responses to my posts I thought looked towny and I am seeing he is getting voted which looked like meta. I don't remember his town games much and I do remember as scum he looked calculated and he doesn't look calculated here.
anything else? what u mean getting voted looked like meta?

Status
Not open for further replies.