Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t explicitly scum read any, as they’re all null. But fwiw I think scum is more likely to position themselves as my defenders here in the current thread state

As it’s a lynch they probably don’t feel good pushing through so questioning the push is the next best thing

I don’t explicitly scum read any, as they’re all null. But fwiw I think scum is more likely to position themselves as my defenders here in the current thread state

As it’s a lynch they probably don’t feel good pushing through so questioning the push is the next best thing
That would be Ekko, Ultra, JG, Juliet (to a slight extent)

Juliet maybe the worst of the 4 positionally bc by giving reasons to Town read me but then deferring to someone else’s meta read she can comment on it but not derail from it

sounds toxic

you need to go touch some grass,

or end up like like the other chump who won and kept tagging me with hate post. prob never touched grass either
Is touching grass like some kind of grounding technique?
@Psylocke r u unvoting cuz i said ur recent posts look better?
You seemed genuinely upset and I feel like you would be as town. Either that or you’re using AtE.

dont see agenda in his posts, also he mentioned waiting for daykills/mech results even in vanilla games before in OLF
I don’t find Charles as someone who comes off agenda-y to me as scum I try to read him by content/thoughts/lack there of

I tried to look at this Dressrosa game just now bc that’s a game i correctly scum read him and you didn’t and he was different and actually came in giving reads but it also wasn’t D1 lol.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Is touching grass like some kind of grounding technique?

You seemed genuinely upset and I feel like you would be as town. Either that or you’re using AtE.
fair enough. if u answered with yes then ur vote was mostly omgus

I don’t find Charles as someone who comes off agenda-y to me as scum I try to read him by content/thoughts/lack there of

I tried to look at this Dressrosa game just now bc that’s a game i correctly scum read him and you didn’t and he was different and actually came in giving reads but it also wasn’t D1 lol.
i read him wrong in dressrosa so i guess ur asking the wrong person but usually he self destructs as scum by putting himself in situations he cant get out of, specially with claims

Status
Not open for further replies.