Status
Not open for further replies.
I said it was pure gut.
I noticed on another read of your post on it after I asked lol. Agenda-y is a specific word so trying to see what you’re feeling.

I have Ekko as null but have you, Ultra, Flower, Fang, Psychic (who has voted off), and now Pein have had him leaning scum so trying to see it myself

He’s not pinging me. Only thing I have against him is I haven’t been ping’d town by him yet

I noticed on another read of your post on it after I asked lol. Agenda-y is a specific word so trying to see what you’re feeling.

I have Ekko as null but have you, Ultra, Flower, Fang, Psychic (who has voted off), and now Pein have had him leaning scum so trying to see it myself

He’s not pinging me. Only thing I have against him is I haven’t been ping’d town by him yet
I usually do a decent job of finding Ekko when he's town and I haven't seen much yet here. I'll let him work a bit, but I felt like there was something I didn't like about his slot during his interaction with Fang.

ok 5 pgs in

i like JW the least
dk much abt him as a player but i dont really like his posts so far, feels more sideliney

honestly naomi and mitch can be hard town
reloaded close after
then maybe flower

they seem really carefree, esp the first three i feel would not act that way as scum
flower a bit trickier but nothing pings me the wrong way

gotta read more for the others

Status
Not open for further replies.