Does Coby have COC?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How many legit top tiers do you think the monster trio will defeat?

Imo
  1. Luffy: at least 4 with kaido, kizaru, Blackbeard, and imu
  2. Zoro: at most 2 with mihawk and one of imu’s subordinates
  3. Sanji: 1 being one of imus subordinates
At this point don’t see zoro and sanji beating admirals
Replace Kizaru with Akainu to Luffy's.

Zoro probably Mihawk.

Not that I think Luffy's crew will even sniff at Imu's subordinates, let alone fight them, but none of Imu's subordinates will be top tier, though.

Like I said previously, Zoro and the Cook will only fight the Admirals if Law, Kidd, and Sabo have something even more important to do in the arc where the Admirals go down.
Post automatically merged:

That robot is smarter than the whole gorosei put together:risitavirus:
:suresure:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
You realize top tier swordsmanship is a 100% haki based fighting style? Pinnacle of swordsmanship = pinnacle of haki expertise. Kinda crushes your theories to begin with
So you think Mihawk is stronger than Roger ? Or has better haki / COC than him ?

don’t think on both points

The fucking PK without DF wad likely the apex COC /willpower predator

Yet Mihawk managed to make a black blade and Roger didn’t have one. Maybe it’s a particular field of haki where Mihawk/Ryuma were stronger than others or something we don’t know yet.

But in a fight Roger would prevail against Mihawk,

Replace Kizaru with Akainu to Luffy's.

Zoro probably Mihawk.

Not that I think Luffy's crew will even sniff at Imu's subordinates, let alone fight them, but none of Imu's subordinates will be top tier, though.

Like I said previously, Zoro and the Cook will only fight the Admirals if Law, Kidd, and Sabo have something even more important to do in the arc where the Admirals go down.

:suresure:
You don’t think luffy will is beating kizaru this arc? While they do need to at least clash I think akainu will be taken out by sabo or even dragon while luffy handles someone bigger

Yeah lol

I do wonder who the strawhats will face as luffy gets imu

Yeah same I’m starting to think the admirals will be left to major allies instead.

So you think Mihawk is stronger than Roger ? Or has better haki / COC than him ?

don’t think on both points

The fucking PK without DF wad likely the apex COC /willpower predator

Yet Mihawk managed to make a black blade and Roger didn’t have one. Maybe it’s a particular field of haki where Mihawk/Ryuma were stronger than others or something we don’t know yet.

But in a fight Roger would prevail against Mihawk,
Roger is a fraud

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Why do you think it not possible? Especially in Shonen, new gen always surpasses the old gen. Always.
Present wano Kaido might have been > prime roger and prime wb. Current shanks might be > prime roger. We don't have ANY means of proving or disproving anyway. The only thing we know is that in Shonen it's always the next level, always higher, stronger, etc.
And yes. Just like the other bro said. Roger was a swordsman. He used a sword. He used named sword attacks and he went through the trouble of getting a supreme grade sword.
No in shonen its always : new gen > old gen > mid gen

Luffy > Roger > Shanks
Coby > Garp > Akainu
Etc etc

Mihawk hasn’t the portrayal, the relevance, the theme, the feats to beat Roger.

Roger is Luffy, the MC goal. He is 100% above Zoro goal.
And it’s a shonen and about pirate and pirate king. Not about swordsmen and WSS. Roger is the pinnacle of piracy.

You don’t think luffy will is beating kizaru this arc? While they do need to at least clash I think akainu will be taken out by sabo or even dragon while luffy handles someone bigger

Yeah lol
Luffy clashing with Kizaru, sure. Luffy beating Kizaru, I am not sure.

Had Luffy said he is over Ace's death and does not seek revenge against Akainu (like what Sabo had said), I would have eliminated any possibility of Luffy vs Akainu happening a long time ago.

As it is, I consider Luffy vs Akainu a lock.

I do wonder who the strawhats will face as luffy gets Imu
Nobody. Much like in the films.

Yeah same I’m starting to think the admirals will be left to major allies instead.
I agree there's a bigger chance of Luffy's peers vs Admirals happening than Luffy's crew vs Admirals happening.

well i am sure another Jaguar D. Saul :D
You a mind-reader. :suresure:

No in shonen its always : new gen > old gen > mid gen

Luffy > Roger > Shanks
Coby > Garp > Akainu
Etc etc

Mihawk hasn’t the portrayal, the relevance, the theme, the feats to beat Roger.

Roger is Luffy, the MC goal. He is 100% above Zoro goal.
And it’s a shonen and about pirate and pirate king. Not about swordsmen and WSS. Roger is the pinnacle of piracy.
Least made up fact about manga:

Status
Not open for further replies.