Does Coby have COC?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What makes me unsure about Kizaru being beaten in Egghead is the fact that there is no reasonable scenario where he dies.

And if he isn't going to die in Egghead, that means he will be present in the Final War even after he is beaten, which makes Luffy beating him now useless.
Don’t think he necessarily needs to die but he might be forced to step down for the orange admiral to replace him
If he does somehow die it might be due to Saturn doing it because he failed
Luffy is not one to put faith in people. It's the other way around: he is a god, so people put their faith in him (as they have all throughout the story). :pepecorn:

I highly doubt Luffy will do something out of character and just trust anyone else to take Akainu down. :pepecafe:
Don’t think it’s out of character if there is a bigger more urgent threat luffy has to deal with. Also if it’s someone from his family beating him I don’t think he’ll mind. Tho I guess he could blueno him instead lol
After Wano, my approach toward any possibility of Luffy's crew vs top tiers/relevant names is this: I'll believe it when I see it.
Fair enough lol

Don’t think he necessarily needs to die but he might be forced to step down for the orange admiral to replace him
If he does somehow die it might be due to Saturn doing it because he failed
What Orange Admiral? And Saturn can't really afford to kill Kizaru, regardless of failure, due to WG being understaffed (as they often complain) as it is.

Don’t think it’s out of character if there is a bigger more urgent threat luffy has to deal with. Also if it’s someone from his family beating him I don’t think he’ll mind. Tho I guess he could blueno him instead lol
Blueno was a one-off thing, so there is no definitive pattern for Akainu to be Bluenoed. The simplest explanation of Luffy beating Imu and Akainu in the same arc is using G5 to warp reality enough to heal himself to the point he can handle both fights, one after another. :luffydab:

As to Luffy "leaving it to family", I would have believed you if this series is the Fast and the Furious. :brootea:

What makes me unsure about Kizaru being beaten in Egghead is the fact that there is no reasonable scenario where he dies.

And if he isn't going to die in Egghead, that means he will be present in the Final War even after he is beaten, which makes Luffy beating him now useless.
I think there are two possible scenarios if Kizaru does get defeated.

1. He steps down as an Admiral

2. After he is defeated, maybe Egghead gets destroyed with Kizaru and Saturn still on the island.

If scenario two does happen, that could be Oda's way of removing both Kizaru and maybe even Saturn from the story and prevent them from showing up in the final war.

off thing, so there is no definitive pattern for Akainu to be Bluenoed. The simplest explanation of Luffy beating Imu and Akainu in the same arc is using G5 to warp reality enough to heal himself to the point he can handle both fights, one after another. :luffydab:
The final war could be a 2-parter, like first a huge all out war (with all allies) against the Marines at Marine Ford and after they have been defeated the final battle at Marijoa against Imu and the Holy Knights (with only the Strawhats)

I am glad to know that Crydo, who was the biggest Lolden simp in all the world, ended up becoming a magma fuel. :cheers:
Do you think consuming Fraudo and Meme increased Akainu's strength?
I think he's 1% stronger after consuming high quality fish
:quest:
In Reality , Kaido enjoying sauna
But AdmiraLs needing Shiryu or Squardo to survive against dying old men

No wonder they are just 3B worth and no CoC plebs

Status
Not open for further replies.