Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
And how would that help?
Theres a decently high chance if he's Town that his role does nothing to prove his innocence but will give info to scum
If someone is getting lynched the least we can do is give them a chance to claim and see if there is any way to prove them from their actions.

Saving a potential town >> Giving info to scum

Since when do you talk like this?
should be one of these actions

Snore was activated
Bullet Seed was used on ???
Leech seed was used on ???​
bullet seed or leech seed imo

Then you should probably claim.
i mean, it's last resort (no pun intended) and it would be more beneficial to town if i simply "played better" and make them move without that, but come on, it's D1 of SRM, i can claim and then people will get mad at me for claiming

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
should be one of these actions

bullet seed or leech seed imo

i mean, it's last resort (no pun intended) and it would be more beneficial to town if i simply "played better" and make them move without that, but come on, it's D1 of SRM, i can claim and then people will get mad at me for claiming
You can't please everyone. People will nitpick no matter what. But I still think of there is a chance for you to prove yourself through claiming then you should go for it.

because i was investigator myself
Lol checked OP Mash too just now. Also didn’t but didn’t read the whole day bc felt like I saw enough to draw from to. You saying a the same line isn’t the problem lol (although I found it ironic).

In OP Mash who were also more proactive and less careful. You were voting quite often that game D1

Status
Not open for further replies.