Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I mentioned before that I can´t rule out that she was trying to pocket me by giving me a town lean as I was questioning your trio alliance. Not sure about her alignment at all but at the current state she is not of big help for town, all she does is hoping to get turned into an indie, she really needs to give me a reason for me wanting her to stay in the game.

What do you think of her now? Also asking @Pot Goblin as you two formed that alliance with her.

She may kick my butt now as it might feel like stabbing a friend in the back :emohiyo:
However, I can not deny that her wish to get turned into an indie is selfish and not helping town at all. Not too enthusiastic about keeping her around only for her to get culted or turned into hostile indie next night and getting screwed over by her in the end.
Probably going for Conq
Coach lynch wouldn't sit right with me as if she can clear herself then we're better off on a different path

Not too concerned about the indie thing as she usually town sides or just does her wincon and dips.

I mentioned before that I can´t rule out that she was trying to pocket me by giving me a town lean as I was questioning your trio alliance. Not sure about her alignment at all but at the current state she is not of big help for town, all she does is hoping to get turned into an indie, she really needs to give me a reason for me wanting her to stay in the game.

What do you think of her now? Also asking @Pot Goblin as you two formed that alliance with her.

She may kick my butt now as it might feel like stabbing a friend in the back :emohiyo:
However, I can not deny that her wish to get turned into an indie is selfish and not helping town at all. Not too enthusiastic about keeping her around only for her to get culted or turned into hostile indie next night and getting screwed over by her in the end.
My thoughts on Flower haven't really changed. I do not like how she's handled herself and I don't think she was really joking about indie. I've continuously stated I don't REALLY think she's my issue this game, but I think how she's continued to play around her claim puts her further in the hole. I'm a little bit reluctant to vote her, just in case she does flip town or indie, especially when players I wolf read are still viable wagons. I will not oppose a Flower lynch, I just don't know if that is the most appetizing lynch for me D1.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
I'd say it's a honour if mafia kills you. Way worse if you're vig kill N1.

welp, i can vote that tbh

Vote Lynch Conquistador

we could just vig him at night though

i queued my ability for Hex in WU that hasn't appeared yet .-. i mean i asked if i can
Why the heck you are voting Conq?!

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
said he'll show up and post more in 1-2 hours hours ago, prof said he's coasting as scum

i can verify whether flower's telling the truth or not

i'm not going to vote myself
So you think Conq is the way? Why not vote for Dest since you mentioned how suspicious you find him?

There are worse coasters like where the hell are Cal, Tpein, Lanji, Ratchet, Mitch etc

The list goes on.

Because i was super busy. I asked for a sub for the exact reason.
I don’t buy that lol. How long would it have taken to share thoughts that should be able to come off the dome (since you were read up to that point and not like you’d have had to read)

You weren’t too busy to be checking the forum and liking Dest’s tag

Status
Not open for further replies.