Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
If Conq isn't responding then lets just CFD him. If Flower doesn't prove herself, truth tell or not, then she can get vigged or day 2 lynched.
shes obviously going to "prove herself" thats what she wants u to fall for, its her fake claim or her ability thats shes gna sell as townie. the claim doesnt absolve her from shit

I rather get lynched than give in to people being such assholes they imply I would lie about sth I never have and never will lie about. Because apparently I'm a shit person now.

I rather get lynched than give in to people being such assholes they imply I would lie about sth I never have and never will lie about. Because apparently I'm a shit person now.
Flower, there is a viable counter wagon with Conq. If you aren't willing to claim I can't help you here after everything is said and done. Please, fully claim.

he still hasnt responded? (tbh i dont remember what was ur question to him)
shud atleast respond b4 subbing out
still yeeting flower. strenghten ur resolve soldier
He said I reeked in response to Dest talking about my one post of him, and said everything that ensued after that was complete nonsense. I asked why it reeked and what was nonsense and why

Also asked why he’s not no other observations on catch up

Status
Not open for further replies.