Powers & Abilities Coby's Honesty Impact is literal proof that Kuzan and Garp were using aCoC in 1087

Should a Sentomaru feat impress me ?

Where is the AdvCoC ? Where is the FS ?
Oda could have Aokiji use any of these but he chose not to.
You said that
Should a Sentomaru feat impress me ?

Where is the AdvCoC ? Where is the FS ?
Oda could have Aokiji use any of these but he chose not to.
U wrote "Its surprising that the Admirals cant use any form of Adv Haki at this point ", i simply demostrate that is false, since Pre-TS they can use at least one type of Adv Haki

If the feat is or is not impressive for you is not the point :kayneshrug:

Kaido 1st time

Luffys 1st time

Big mom 1st time

Yamatos 1st time

Yamato alternate

Zoro

Shanks

Garp

Rogerbeard
Indeed, there is a consistency in Oda's way of making the rays emanate from the weapon or fist of those who possess Haki. He may not redraw it happening with the same character again, but the first panel of its use remains.

Garp has a panel of him using it when he arrived on the island, which tells us that Garp possesses Haki since it was overflowing from his fist. However, Kuzan does not have such a panel; the only thing the guy has is an ice glove. That's why admirals' fans are desperate, simply because Kuzan has proven to be incapable of harming Kaidou and is being defeated in a mid-difficulty battle.
:suresure::suresure:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Indeed, there is a consistency in Oda's way of making the rays emanate from the weapon or fist of those who possess Haki. He may not redraw it happening with the same character again, but the first panel of its use remains.

Garp has a panel of him using it when he arrived on the island, which tells us that Garp possesses Haki since it was overflowing from his fist. However, Kuzan does not have such a panel; the only thing the guy has is an ice glove. That's why admirals' fans are desperate, simply because Kuzan has proven to be incapable of harming Kaidou and is being defeated in a mid-difficulty battle.
:suresure::suresure:
Garps build up to galaxy impact is identical to luffys posted above just with more coc

Aokiji and Garp's attack have solid evidence evidence to be AdCoC attack. Their attack had the after impact black lightening trails.

I don't remember CoA causing those kind of lightening trails

Aokiji and Garp's attack have solid evidence evidence to be AdCoC attack. Their attack had the after impact black lightening trails.

I don't remember CoA causing those kind of lightening trails
It's all related, the Battleship Bags is literally for the outcome of this new AdCoC technique..

Battleship Bag version of Galaxy Impact..

Battleship bags is strength training nothing else.

Stop with the baseless headcanons. There was no haki involved with that training
That's such a big fail for humanity right there..

Battleship Bag Training was referenced again in this chapter just before Coby performed Honesty Impact which is AdCoC..

Oh my god, make the connection.. It's a 1+1 =2 situation..

That's such a big fail for humanity right there..

Battleship Bag Training was referenced again in this chapter just before Coby performed Honesty Impact which is AdCoC..

Oh my god, make the connection.. It's a 1+1 =2 situation..
You have a habit of going against manga facts so i dont see any point in debating with u.

Good luck to keep making these low IQ posts

You have a habit of going against manga facts so i dont see any point in debating with u.

Good luck to keep making these low IQ posts
Why so many people in the One Piece community are lacking critical thinking and comprehension skills..

The whole point of the Battleship Bag Training is to attain a state where you can '' not '' use Haki.. That's the hard part..