Status
Not open for further replies.
I don´t understand, how does this make you think that Ratchet is not town?
so where did town ratchet defend who scum or town day 1. he coasted.

i fake pr as town, meanwhile this scrub coast, what a lamo excuse

he was the most obnoxious scummiest player i ever saw, now seeing his flip i am gonna go back and see other who voted elsewhere
Flower had to go, way she was playing was basically cheating. No regrets[/QUOTE]
how did she cheat?????

no if i die, ratchet get part of my role, last night i didn't read, flower used destiny bond on me, why i got her role

so if either me or ratchet dies, one of us get part of our role

like gawd damn myself not fully reading....like ewwwwwwwww

:gonope::gonope::gonope::gonope:
this doesn't make much sense to me tbh

that sounds more like passive protection for town, like if both ratchet and you are town, then scum will think twice before killing one of you because they could create some broken combo

and if ratchet is scum, you kinda told him how he can get extra abilities .-.

J

Joygirl1

he was the most obnoxious scummiest player i ever saw, now seeing his flip i am gonna go back and see other who voted elsewhere
Flower had to go, way she was playing was basically cheating. No regrets[/QUOTE]

She´s back though. Although I fail to understand why this game even had a sub list in the first place then, this could have been solved way better than bringing a dead player back :seriously:

so where did town ratchet defend who scum or town day 1. he coasted.

i fake pr as town, meanwhile this scrub coast, what a lamo excuse

Flower had to go, way she was playing was basically cheating. No regrets
how did she cheat?????[/QUOTE]
Town tell =cheating

Said it before and will say it again

this doesn't make much sense to me tbh

that sounds more like passive protection for town, like if both ratchet and you are town, then scum will think twice before killing one of you because they could create some broken combo

and if ratchet is scum, you kinda told him how he can get extra abilities .-.
that why he getting lunched now

join me if your town!!!!

Flower had to go, way she was playing was basically cheating. No regrets
She´s back though. Although I fail to understand why this game even had a sub list in the first place then, this could have been solved way better than bringing a dead player back :seriously:[/QUOTE]

Probably nobody available

Could had got my boy Gram in

I'm multitasking right now and who are you talking about in this post? Flower?
yeah, ability i copied links 2 people and when one of them dies, 2nd one gets their pokemon

flower used it on naomi before lynch

i tried to use it on ultra thinking i'll die, but my ability for some reason wasn't included in WU, i didn't get anything from ultra either

no if i die, ratchet get part of my role, last night i didn't read, flower used destiny bond on me, why i got her role

so if either me or ratchet dies, one of us get part of our role

like gawd damn myself not fully reading....like ewwwwwwwww

:gonope::gonope::gonope::gonope:
I feel like a sub right now and how do you know Ratchet gets part of your role if you die? How did you find out about this?

Status
Not open for further replies.