Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joygirl1

No guys, don´t lynch Prof! He´s not lying about this stuff about abilities apparently not working on him! Don´t waste a lynch for nothing! I know that because I used an ability on him already and under normal circumstances it should have been worked and he should have been posting with a funny PR today. This day phase sucks so far :catcry:

No guys, don´t lynch Prof! He´s not lying about this stuff about abilities apparently not working on him! Don´t waste a lynch for nothing! I know that because I used an ability on him already and under normal circumstances it should have been worked and he should have been posting with a funny PR today. This day phase sucks so far :catcry:
Boo. That should have gone to Ratchet

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
hmm, do you think he's mafia or do you believe him saying he's indie but want him gone anyways?
I think killing town lead first puts a tinfoil on things
If he has to kill 4 fellas he would've been better off laying low with inactives or scum read players first

Though even if he was telling the truth I ain't feelin too good on it
Usually I'm fine with workin with Indies but somethin stinks this time
I probably would've been more willing to play ball if we didn't lose 5 fellas already
Not to mention even after getting his 4 townies he still needs to find 2 mafias which could lead to more crossfire

Players like you should be denied getting indie roles all the time! Town getting fucked over by indies happens basically all the time because of this.
Okay. Well. I’m trying to play as pro town as I can by hitting POE, and my wincon requires me to shoot some townies.

That’s literally as pro town as I can offer to play this role lol. It’s the best I got

Status
Not open for further replies.