Status
Not open for further replies.
scum leans in this pile

Sallucion-admitted to coasting
ratchet made artifcial arguement with prof day 1, prof reveals he scum day 2. prof want to join ratchet
hime coasted
prof scum
UwU asked why reloaded was alive, shaded reloaded as scum. i did use delay actions on reloaded last night because scum try to kill him night 1
Michelle, was on flower lynch. didn't give reason for vote

LANJI CUCKSMOKE coasted day 2, he was active but he gone. maybe he indie
ok night!

scum leans in this pile

ratchet made artifcial arguement with prof day 1, prof reveals he scum day 2. prof want to join ratchet
hime coasted
prof scum
UwU asked why reloaded was alive, shaded reloaded as scum. i did use delay actions on reloaded last night because scum try to kill him night 1

oh qoute got mixed up, was adding more and forgot to add remove quote lines

your comment about flower not saying who she target with cursed body. why did you think she target someone? and you left your vote on her.
I was at work, I worked in that day until 10 pm. I couldn’t focus. You act like it was my vote alone who lynched her
define her scum meta
Avoidance of thread with excuses and low solving intent.
I'm scumhunting? lol

Change vote lynch Michelle

Let's lynch Michelle and Prof then. Prof being first wagon and Michelle being second.
Are you?
Looking in your Iso your first mention is this
Michelle looks the worst among the Flower votes. Cal too.
And after you only push to kill or lynch me.
If you are town this is not scumhunting, this is a tunnel

Coach got lynched first

Fang, Kagu, Ultra, and Destroya died during N1, all town

Destroya killed Kagu
Fang and Ultra died to mafia
Prof killed Destroya, discovered through a watch on Destroya

Prof claimed Savage indie with the wincon to kill 4 Town and one of each mafia. Claims to be tanky to harmful actions and is claiming to be lynch proof for the phase

Wants to make a deal with town to kill his targets and dip and will damage town the best he can if not.

Prof and Conq's slot are current leading wagons
I agreed with not lynching Prof today of he don't shot town. Idk if it's the best thing
Rn it’s gonna wind up being Flower or Michelle today looks like. Flower subbed into a bad slot. Michelle had a bad vote on Flower yesterday and hasn’t done much else.

Ratchet is here too but me and him got an alliance going rn lol.
Not doing much means I was sleeping overnight since the day started.
Define bad vote, I see you borrowed it from Psy
Ultra/Ekko

And she was on her scum meta lol

She did her truth tell at the end tho
@Ekkologix you can ask Prof for her scum meta too
I don’t read. I shoot into the POE like a slave lol.

Can tell you Naomi, Reloaded, Kiku, Baki all probably Town. Feel fairly well about Pot too.

Michelle probably scum. Flower 2.0 could be scum (less sure had a big emotional outburst)

Scum is probably in inactives mostly imo
Who put Dest in the Poe?
You are wrong but your push doesn't matter because your intention is not to help town
Any more scum reads are a secret rn lol
You don't have more isn't it?
scum leans in this pile

hime coasted
prof scum

oh qoute got mixed up, was adding more and forgot to add remove quote lines
I was at work, again, I had no time to expand, I disliked the wagons because I didn't have time to make good reads on them (when I have a slower start I am warming up later) and I was convinced she is scum when she used excuses.
If being wrong is a crime, better say you found me as a scapegoat.

Status
Not open for further replies.