Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
prof was confirmed killer mate start of day 2 .
Yes "mate", which I hadn't read - why do you expect me to know about something I haven't read? Why is *that* your hangup?
I have no intention of going along with your typical condescending nonsense. dont try that with me .
I'm condescending to people who deserve it. You're coming at me with utter shit that is pretty much all couched in some ridiculous expectation you hold that you can't even properly quantify.
your case with prof and michelle was hrs late , that aside would be hard pressed to find anything else on you.
My case on Prof started Day 1 - I was the first one onto him. As I wasn't around End of Day I had the night to look back over it and saw his play around Flower which I thought I'd bring up Day 2, which I did. You don't get to use him being outed as a reason to dismiss all this.

I never asked for you to poorly link what the word "proactive" means, you're arguing from a position of ignorance where you simply haven't read the thread and then insisting that in your ignorance, it means certain things must not exist. You still have yet to tell me what is not "in depth" about my Michelle read exactly or what more I should be digging into on her slot, by all means Lanji go right ahead and show us how it's done.

Emil

Certified Memelord
When you need some heat ya gotta start a fire
Let's see what comes from this
Vote Lynch Dr_Professor83
:endthis:
this

Ah a this Fang fella is new face for me
Anything I should be on the lookout for town/scum wise when it comes to their slot?
:queenhear:
I'll let you try and read him yourself. Fang is a good player. He can be aggressive so don't allow that to sway your mind on his alignment. Just see if his pushes and reasons make sense to you.
Good to know
I usually don't respond well to aggresive play internally but I shall keep this in mind
:hapnoel:
and then this exchange also goes nowhere

@Ekkologix town leaning me isn't gonna make me look away from you
according to ultra this move is called the melkor. i thought ur entrance was townie but now that everyone posted and i have other town reads, u r bk to null until i see quality solving

Yes "mate", which I hadn't read - why do you expect me to know about something I haven't read? Why is *that* your hangup?
I'm condescending to people who deserve it. You're coming at me with utter shit that is pretty much all couched in some ridiculous expectation you hold that you can't even properly quantify.
My case on Prof started Day 1 - I was the first one onto him. As I wasn't around End of Day I had the night to look back over it and saw his play around Flower which I thought I'd bring up Day 2, which I did. You don't get to use him being outed as a reason to dismiss all this.

I never asked for you to poorly link what the word "proactive" means, you're arguing from a position of ignorance where you simply haven't read the thread and then insisting that in your ignorance, it means certain things must not exist. You still have yet to tell me what is not "in depth" about my Michelle read exactly or what more I should be digging into on her slot, by all means Lanji go right ahead and show us how it's done.
have no intentions of reading whatever you said here
read my last response and suit yourself.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
in general
theres nothing in depth with Michelle .

if you think i was hoping for some sort of analysis off 70 post , then you havent got the point of this convo at all.
go bother someone else now . thanks .
No you're right I haven't gotten the point you were trying to make, and I would hazard a guess that I'm not the only one. You criticised my read claiming it wasn't in-depth enough and apparently Michelle isn't the right target or whatever - I should be hunting the active scum! Well that's sweet and all but not really how the game works, I'm going to go with my best bet for scum regardless of whether they match some arbitrary criteria you hold - you are dismissed.

Emil

Certified Memelord
page 30

town

naomi
reloaded
psychic

null/scumside/most players havent posted yet, cant draw strong conclusion/cant find as town right away
joy
uwu - going down
pot - going down
tpein - uninspiring asfk so far

No you're right I haven't gotten the point you were trying to make, and I would hazard a guess that I'm not the only one. You criticised my read claiming it wasn't in-depth enough and apparently Michelle isn't the right target or whatever - I should be hunting the active scum! Well that's sweet and all but not really how the game works, I'm going to go with my best bet for scum regardless of whether they match some arbitrary criteria you hold - you are dismissed.
you were told to piss off a while back
the next time I wont be so kind. its very easy to see why a number of people take exception to playing with you.

Emil

Certified Memelord
not a case, just questioning the early town reads on them after a re-read

I can't remember exactly - I think at the time it was mostly tone/relaxed posting from him that I liked.
is this read the same now?

Pot has trended down considerably for me.

I definitely read Juliet wolf.

I read Joy girl town.
ok we're on the same page except with joy, why do u think so about her?

You should do, I said she was town yesterday. If you'd waited until today where I could fully explain the read and not have to rap it I think it could have been avoided.
i have fake pr as town, your just slacker who admitted reading somone town and afking to help them.

Outed by who? I hadn't read the day and still haven't read the part I missed - Day 1 I was pushing his lynch by the way which I'm sure you're not aware of. You keep using words like "proactive" that you clearly don't understand lol, spare me.

Status
Not open for further replies.