CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
i’m gonna watch both tomorrow, i’m so excited for Barbie :emohiyo::blobdj:

it’s refreshing, i haven’t been this excited to see a movie in ages
I think it's crazy how much they actually made it LOOK like Barbie.

Most people I've seen who went in with an open mind liked it, I hope you enjoy it! I wish I had a Master Chief toy as a kid so I could have had him go on alien adventures with Barbie (not gonna lie though, I liked Polly Pocket Polly more, but Gumby just clears everything).

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀

Most people I've seen who went in with an open mind liked it, I hope you enjoy it! I wish I had a Master Chief toy as a kid so I could have had him go on alien adventures with Barbie (not gonna lie though, I liked Polly Pocket Polly more, but Gumby just clears everything).
The set design is crazyyyyy, i would love to just walk around in that soundstage.
I actually never even had a Barbie as a kid 😆 but I still relate to all the things they had about how kids play with their toys, I just used my pokémon figures instead in the Barbie dream house
:suresure:

G

Gorosei Informer

Spoilers:

The Barbie film is actually a product of Sugars awakened Devil fruit.

They truly ramped up the psychological and thus existential horror aspects of it!

:pepebusi::beanmean:

G

Gorosei Informer

what is that Barbie movie about?
Basically this:

It's satirical, like this music video and song are meant to be but it will probably go over a lot of people's heads again lol.

The film itself is also meant to make fun of that rich, socialite, upper class whatever life style. The vanity of the rich and famous, their shallowness, fakeness, unending greed etc.

Kinda makes me think of the Legally Blonde film at least.

I'm purposely trying to avoid sparking certain inevitable topics, discussions and thus responses here but there's more to this film then that.

I've not seen it but I've heard a fair about it, seen similar stuff, can guess what it's about etc.

It could be like another Truman Show type film but idk. From the trailer I saw glimpses of existentialist horror/existentialism at least, I could see them doing that with this easily tbh.

Basically this:

It's satirical, like this music video and song are meant to be but it will probably go over a lot of people's heads again lol.

The film itself is also meant to make fun of that rich, socialite, upper class whatever life style. The vanity of the rich and famous, their shallowness, fakeness, unending greed etc.

Kinda makes me think of the Legally Blonde film at least.

I'm purposely trying to avoid sparking certain inevitable topics, discussions and thus responses here but there's more to this film then that.

I've not seen it but I've heard a fair about it, seen similar stuff, can guess what it's about etc.

It could be like another Truman Show type film but idk. From the trailer I saw glimpses of existentialist horror/existentialism at least, I could see them doing that with this easily tbh.
sounds interesting

G

Gorosei Informer

sounds interesting
Oh yeah I forgot, she ends up in the real world with Ken and discovers the Mattel factory where all Barbies are made and thus the fame of Barbie.
So yeah definite existential crisis focused story, but the synopsis for the film do mention that too.
Here's the trailer if you're interested:

Visually they got it completely perfect, as accurate as it could be. Ridiculously loud, saccharine, vibrant, colourful etc whatever lol.

The flat feet part was so OOT/obnoxious though, it killed my ears and almost me entirely from cringe lol.
Put me off the film from that especially.