Questions & Mysteries Will Sanji ever get the recognition he deserves or Oda will keep the gag?

This isnt a thread where i wanna wank Sanji higher than he is.
ever since his introduction, WG didn't recognize him that much and didnt gave him enough credit for his works. Even among his peers
Again, not comparing to Zoro or Luffy just his peers.

and yet again after defeating Kaido's second strongest man he is under jinbei's shadow bounty even tho he didnt even defeat an all star

i think oda can write a scenario where he finally gets the recognition he deserves. He has always been underrated. And i know its part of his "stealthy" character but still he deserves it at least once

think he already has the recognition he deserves no?

being slightly below jinbei in reward is no slight
I would argue jinbei a prev warlord and a level 6 prisoner in impel down
already had a reputation comparable to kaido's n3
Is the 1 billion berry bounty not proper recognition? :ihaha:
Never said he doesnt have recognition, i said the recognition he deserves lol
He deserves more than jinbe and is rightfully should he 3rd most valued SH
Oda just throw in a gag

ever since his introduction, WG didn't recognize him that much and didnt gave him enough credit for his works. Even among his peers

and yet again after defeating Kaido's second strongest man he is under jinbei's shadow bounty even tho he didnt even defeat an all star

i think oda can write a scenario where he finally gets the recognition he deserves. He has always been underrated. And i know its part of his "stealthy" character but still he deserves it at least once
Yeah, Oda loves Sanji

i think oda can write a scenario where he finally gets the recognition he deserves.
Arabasta Saga -> Mr Prince : no one fucking knows about it, Crocodile never lament about him, no bounty.

Skypiea Saga -> Enel's lightning strike : his nothing happened moment, got overshadowed by Zoro's and the fandom think only Zoro's moment ever occurred.

Skypiea Saga -> Arc Maxim sabotage : no gratitude from Nami, no one knows about it.

Water 7 Saga -> Sea Train infiltration & rescue : underrated moment when it shows Sanji's spy & swordsmanship skills

Enies Lobby -> Gate of Justice : only got 2 panels worth of praise and got brushed off right after

Wano -> Momo's rescue : literally no ally celebrates his operation

OP, Sanji's feats can't be too bright and must be below Zoro. It's not like Oda hates him, he is 3rd priority and that's why he got treated as such.

Sanji would get the recognition he deserves after fighting Blackbeard Pirate and an Admiral.

It's just that Oda hides Sanji's bigger achievements in the shadow.

For example, as Sanji said in Thriller Bark that he's gonna be the most dangerous man for the Marines, we don't know if Sanji's achievement are gonna be announce public or not.

Like, say Sanji destroys an Ancient Weapon in the Final War and saves everybody from death, that feat would warrant the highest bounty in the verse, problem is that no one knows that Sanji did it.

Nor will Sanji said, "Hey guys, I stopped an Ancient Weapon from annihilating y'all." because Sanji is not that type to brag about his achievement.

So in the end, Oda is gonna keep the gag of Sanji's achievements in the shadow.

Otherwise, Sanji would get a bounty after Alabasta for tricking Crocodile or getting over 100 mil for opening the gate of Justice. Etc.

It's happening already bro

And Sanji is fairly recognized anyways. This kinda feels like a Zoro fan making a thread complaining about Zoro's bounty or something, i think its valid but Egghead will reach it's peak soon so everyone needs to wait for it

When was the last time Oda used an SBS to tell the audience to keep watching over one of the protagonists in the story?

In the context of the other Warlords Jimbei's bounty makes sense,
and also Zoro didn't get the bounty he deserved either. But other then this particular situation with Jimbei when else did he not get recognition? The Mr. Prince thing? Ok lets say Sanji did get the credit for that do you think Sanji warrants a higher bounty the Nico Robin Pre Timeskip? No...... So he would've been 4th regardless in terms of bounty, Post Timeskip He's gotten more than enough credit up until Wano.