Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
I think it's crazy how much they actually made it LOOK like Barbie.

Most people I've seen who went in with an open mind liked it, I hope you enjoy it! I wish I had a Master Chief toy as a kid so I could have had him go on alien adventures with Barbie (not gonna lie though, I liked Polly Pocket Polly more, but Gumby just clears everything).
Ayo A Halo fan :kata::cheers: Arbiter still the best character in the series though.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
"I am Truth, voice of the Covenant!"
"And so you must be silenced."

Even if it breaks canon, I would love an alternate reality where John and Thel clashed directly on Installation 04.
Thel's last scene with truth is perfect, a great resolution to his arc. Weak writers would have had Chief kill truth but luckily the writing was good back then and they let Thel do it which gave his arc a satisfying conclusion.

Thel vs. John on installation 04 would have been a great fight! Was really hoping for a Thel and John reunion in Halo 5 but alas nothing. Hopefully in the future stuff they can team up again.

Can a Rokushiki master skywalk to Sky Island? Or Blue Wlak to Fishman Island?:hope:
I could be wrong but isn't there a specific entrance to Skypiea?

Bellamy said that it's impossible to enter Sky Islands unless you go through the route (forgot the name was, it was in Jaya Town iirc).

As for Fishman Island, would be interesting lol.

I think you can Blue Walk to FI but you would ran out of oxygen before entering, not to mention the water pressure would crush you to death. If you have the air bubble around then you might reach FI.

G

Gorosei Informer

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
What is this?! A counter or pre-emptive betrayal on @Mr. Reloaded ironically?! The cops are in your pocket?! What are they bunny lovers/furries!? Can you send them after my shitty neighbour too? Lmao.
I wouldn't call it betrayal, it's all about who's got the deeper pockets with cops. Their allegiance is never locked. Ask @Peroroncino

I could be wrong but isn't there a specific entrance to Skypiea?

Bellamy said that it's impossible to enter Sky Islands unless you go through the route (forgot the name was, it was in Jaya Town iirc).

As for Fishman Island, would be interesting lol.

I think you can Blue Walk to FI but you would ran out of oxygen before entering, not to mention the water pressure would crush you to death. If you have the air bubble around then you might reach FI.
Yeah, but that was pre Water 7 and the intro to the Six Powers. No reason you couldn't bust through the White Sea and the White White Sea when we saw Usopp fall through it and down below the clouds.

And ofc stamina is the issue, but in this hypothetical scenario, it's a top CP0 agent doing it

For Blue Walk, they could use Iron Body to fight the water preasure

G

Gorosei Informer

I wouldn't call it betrayal, it's all about who's got the deeper pockets with cops. Their allegiance is never locked. Ask @Peroroncino
SMH really? We can't even trust the cops now?! What is this world coming to?!

:mihugh::risitameh::shame::kuzanope:

Also...why does this sound so familiar? Why am I getting deja vu here? Why does this sound so ironically appropriate being pointed out by you of all people?

I bet this is the most corrupt cop of all too then?!:

:gotres::usosmug::pepecroc::sanjismug:

Yeah, but that was pre Water 7 and the intro to the Six Powers. No reason you couldn't bust through the White Sea and the White White Sea when we saw Usopp fall through it and down below the clouds.

And ofc stamina is the issue, but in this hypothetical scenario, it's a top CP0 agent doing it

For Blue Walk, they could use Iron Body to fight the water preasure
Hmmmm,

I guess current Lucci and others can skywalk to Sky Island with ease.

As for FI, I think Tekkai only harden outside your body, not your inner organs.

So even if you have Tekkai, you would still get crushed by underwater pressure.