No matter how you feel about Kizaru, but if Oda makes another admiral a clown, this is already nonsense and the author’s total hatred for his own work. Not only are we oversaturated with fake deaths; not only are we not getting important storylines; not only do we waste time on useless characters like Kin'emon and Yamato, we also stop taking the enemy seriously. It practically kills the ability to enjoy manga. I want my favorite characters to go through real hardships, and for that to be important to their storylines. That's why I'm so happy with Punk Hazard for Smoker. On the other hand, strawhats. .. I love them very much and look forward to them, but I'm afraid that Oda will spoil the impression again.

No matter how you feel about Kizaru, but if Oda makes another admiral a clown, this is already nonsense and the author’s total hatred for his own work. Not only are we oversaturated with fake deaths; not only are we not getting important storylines; not only do we waste time on useless characters like Kin'emon and Yamato, we also stop taking the enemy seriously. It practically kills the ability to enjoy manga. I want my favorite characters to go through real hardships, and for that to be important to their storylines. That's why I'm so happy with Punk Hazard for Smoker. On the other hand, strawhats. .. I love them very much and look forward to them, but I'm afraid that Oda will spoil the impression again.
Lol, Oda made the WSC lose so why should any admiral lose? Admirals are meant to be clowned. They will be beaten.