Spoiler One Piece Chapter 981 Spoilers Discussion

When will The BMP enter Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh nooo, people heal and get better with time! The Horror! I guess when the shs get cut and then bandaged up only for any traces of cuts and injuries disappears when they remove their bandages somehow new?
Are you aware that multiple days passed and kidd and crew joined up with killer? He may have gotten better now.
the premise was smile made him like that sir . "infected smile nerfed killer "
:yasu:
I dont think that pleasure is free from smile
AFAFAFA

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Oh nooo, people heal and get better with time! The Horror! I guess when the shs get cut and then bandaged up only for any traces of cuts and injuries disappears when they remove their bandages somehow new?
Are you aware that multiple days passed and kidd and crew joined up with killer? He may have gotten better now.
So if he was healed when he fought zoro and the smile wasnt a nerf wtf are you talking about.

the premise was smile made him like that sir . "infected smile nerfed killer "
:yasu:
I dont think that pleasure is free from smile
AFAFAFA
The premise of mine, is that he got tortured and the smile made him laugh uncontrollably, a laugh that he has clear trauma with. Not sure what other premises were but thats mine as i understood it, and thus him being with his crew for days now, why is it so hard for them to have helped him heal a bit enough for him to go back to a semblance of his former self? I dont get it?
We've seen them laugh the same as him to make him not feel alone.

Im talking about his torture hence the bandages and him hating his laugh but couldnt it be that since being with his crewmates who accepted him for who he is and even adopted his laugh for several days. Could it not do wonders for his mental health and allow him to regain part of his cognisance? Nah man, cant be.
panel of his torture
pls
before fighting zoro
he only had bandages around his face and arms
bandages came off in water
his face was fine.
:goatasure:
keep pushing this mental health narrative tho. one that was never touched on in the story or mentioned at all. when hawkins talked about it , it implied he basically worked under orochi to free his captain. :goatasure:

So if he was healed when he fought zoro and the smile wasnt a nerf wtf are you talking about.
The torture caused him trauma, the smile forcing him to laugh into something he hates caused him trauma. Mental collapse. Haki is related to willlpower, the man was broken. So he was nerfed. And also, and this is an excuse you guys just looove to use, he didnt have his weapons with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.