@AverageSanjiEnjoyer
It was a horrible exaggeration to delete your account just because something you wanted didn't happen in the chapter. You could have simply logged out and spend the break week on something else.
I don't even like OP anymore,but even for those who do,it's not healthy to be addicted to just one thing full-time.
There are many franchises out there,in the manga industry or not,that are worth spending your time on. For example,i have met two manga series that i liked,and i follow them weekly and discuss about them here on the forum.

@AverageSanjiEnjoyer
It was a horrible exaggeration to delete your account just because something you wanted didn't happen in the chapter. You could have simply logged out and spend the break week on something else.
I don't even like OP anymore,but even for those who do,it's not healthy to be addicted to just one thing full-time.
There are many franchises out there,in the manga industry or not,that are worth spending your time on. For example,i have met two manga series that i liked,and i follow them weekly and discuss about them here on the forum.
Cook:steef: