Ah OK. I don't know the full details so I'll refrain from saying anything because I don't want to spread misinformation. Someone will most likely answer your post in more detail though.
I have known him longer than most here, I remember one incident where I told him to stop flirting with a girl who had a boyfriend and he publicly something I am not gonna say for his own sake

He is a lot better on Worstgen than he was back then

1089: This Island
- We are back on Egghead
- Luffy and Lucci defeated S-Bear
- Sanji and Jimbe defeated S-Shark
- Zoro and Kaku defeated S-Hawk
- Robin and Chopper defeated York and rescued Vegapunk
- S-Snake is missing
- Vegapunk and Robin talk about this island and Robin has a theory which Vegapunk confirms: Egghead is in fact Laugh Tale
- At the end of the chapter we get a overview of Egghead and all the factions approaching the island:
- The Blackbeard Pirates just arrived at the shores and are fighting against the Pacifista's
- The revolutionaries are attacking the Marine Fleet from behind, we see Sabo clashing with Kizaru
- The Red Hair Pirates are approaching the island from the other side, but are intercepted by Cross Guild
- Editor's Note: The Final War at Laugh Tale begins!!!

Last edited:
1089: This Island
- We are back on Egghead
- Luffy and Lucci defeated S-Bear
- Sanji and Jimbe defeated S-Shark
- Zoro and Kaku defeated S-Hawk
- Robin and Chopper defeated York and rescued Vegapunk
- S-Snake is missing
- Vegapunk and Robin talk about this island and Robin has a theory which Vegapunk confirms: Egghead is in fact Laugh Tale
- At the end of the chapter we get a overview of Egghead and all the factions approaching the island:
- The Blackbeard Pirates just arrived at the shores and are fighting against the Pacifista's
- The revolutionaries are attacking the Marine Fleet from behind, we see Sabo clashing with Kizaru
- The Red Hair Pirates are approaching the island from the other side, but are intercepted by Cross Guild
- Editor's Note: The Final War at Laugh Tale begins!!!
All 4 road poneglyphs are needed to find Laugh Tale, none of them are needed to find Egghead.
Nice try.