I don't know what qsmp is
A minecraft light RP server created by a famous streamer.

The purpose of this server is to bring multiple international communities together. Right now there are brasilian, americans, spanish, mexican and french. All are pretty famous streamers in their own country.

The fun thing is the participants are responsible of the lifes of multiple eggs, little silent creature (eggs) played by an admin speaking each language.

And right now, we are in the arc of the election, there are 7 candidate battling for the presidency of the server. Each with differents ideas and value.

It's very entertaining and interesting. Type "QSMP" on twitter, there are fun fanart.

A minecraft light RP server created by a famous streamer.

The purpose of this server is to bring multiple international communities together. Right now there are brasilian, americans, spanish, mexican and french. All are pretty famous streamers in their own country.

The fun thing is the participants are responsible of the lifes of an egg, a little silent character player by an admin speaking each language.

And right now, we are in the arc of the election, there are 7 candidate battling for the presidency of the server. Each with differents ideas and value.

It's very entertaining and interesting. Type "QSMP" on twitter, there are fun fanart.
Ok and what was your initial political question regarding these streamers again?

it's funny tho. cause there's a lot of antisemites on both sides of the spectrum who continuously argue against each other on this thread. I'm just sitting here hating both sides equally.

H

Herrera95

No, atheism is not a belief. Its the ABSENCE of belief.

You would find it strange that I say that you are a believer that harry potter magic is not real, right? Well its the same.

Atheists are not believers. They don't need to be
Is the belief that god doesn't exist. You are just denying athesim.