I don't know what you said woke was.

You are woke because you believe sex and gender are different things, you believe you can only have an opinion if you have... not sure how to say that in english but talk spot. Pretty much making you someone who has dictador thoughts on how things should work.
Well you didn't replied to both questions but that's okay for now.

Two more questions:

1 - Scientists believe that sex and gender are different also. Do that make the current scientific consensus "woke" also ?

2 - If you want to know more about climate change, would you rather go to a scientist or toward a flat earther ?

I don't know what you said woke was.

You are woke because you believe sex and gender are different things, you believe you can only have an opinion if you have... not sure how to say that in english but talk spot. Pretty much making you someone who has dictador thoughts on how things should work.
Sex and gender are different. Sex is a collection of observerd physical/functional characteristics that allow such classification. Gender is a given/self-proclaimed identity.

C

Cruxroux

Don't worry, you will understand, in time.
You I'm happy this hasn't come to country and im gonna try my level best to become a government official to ban this whole stuff to even enter my country. .

This concept was never heard of in the past and never should have existed.
It's like Y'all so comfortable that you start making new problems because there isn't any.

You I'm happy this hasn't come to country and im gonna try my level best to become a government official to ban this whole stuff to even enter my country. .

It's like Y'all so comfortable that you start making new problems because there isn't any.
Can you tell me exactly what you find so problematic in the concept of gender identity ?

Your goal is to ban gender, but if it is not a problem in your country then why explicitly ban it? That means it is a problem. America has been brain draining the world for decades. Be careful what you try, my people are evil.

H

Herrera95

Well you didn't replied to both questions but that's okay for now.

Two more questions:

1 - Scientists believe that sex and gender are different also. Do that make the current scientific consensus "woke" also ?

2 - If you want to know more about climate change, would you rather go to a scientist or toward a flat earther ?
I did reply but your wokeness couldn't accept my answer for reasons healthy brain people can't understand why.

1 - Woke scientists maybe say that shit about gender and sex being different. Real scientists know that they are the same.

2 - If you want to understand climate change you search both people saying this is bullshit and this is end gaming for society. Scientist paid by media or some people who have interests that are not science can't teach you shit.

Should I explain?

This is a female. The observed physical characteristics are vagina, womb, ovaries, wider skeleton structure around the hips, YY chromosome. The physical characteristics are observed, classified hence allows the human to be classified as female.

Genders are identities that one is associated with. A male human can state he associate with being a female but his sex will still be male based on his observed physical/functional characteristics. Science is not about being woke, science is about observing, classifying, re-classifying, and hypothezing about "Stuff".

Science at it base is simply rigorous observation.

Shut up. I will answer in the order I want to. You have no jurisdiction over me.
SOrry I thought you were ignoring me, it happens a lot when I'm debatting here.

You sure these are real scientists or they just identify as Scientists.
No, real scientist. Doing real science :)

Research it myself. I live on this planet as well. I'm not from Mars
This doesn't answer my question, you don't invent the knowledge. So where would you be taking the knowledge ? Toward flat earthers or toward scientists ?

1 - Woke scientists maybe say that shit about gender and sex being different. Real scientists know that they are the same.
Sorry, there is a consensus, you can ask many scientists about that. Especially psychologues biologist, doctor sociologue and psychiatrist.

2 - If you want to understand climate change you search both people saying this is bullshit and this is end gaming for society. Scientist paid by media or some people who have interests that are not science can't teach you shit.
OOOOowww... Ok.. this is a whole other problem. Two in fact. So I will deconstruct this step into two more questions:

Let's recenter the problem around scientific knowledge and not climate change. Let's take the shape of the earth for example:

1 - Do you believe scientist knowledge and flat earther knowledge are equal ?

Then (because we need to stay on the subject) another question that will help us deconstruct another belief:

2 - Do you believe that men and women are equal into the understanding of what women live during their live and what they have to endure (social pressure / Patriarchy / Sexual abuses / Wistleling in the streets / Periods / Giving birth etc..) or in other word, do you believe a man can understand as much as a woman what it is to be a woman ?

H

Herrera95

SOrry I thought you were ignoring me, it happens a lot when I'm debatting here.
I can imagine why.

Sorry, there is a consensus, you can ask many scientists about that. Especially psychologues biologist, doctor sociologue and psychiatrist.
Consensus about what exactly? That Earth climate change from time to time? Obviously. That human are responsible for worldwide climate change? No consensus. That human are responsible for local climate change? Here we have consensus.

1 - Do you believe scientist knowledge and flat earther knowledge are equal ?
Of course not. They have different knowledge that's why they think different.

2 - Do you believe that men and women are equal into the understanding of what women live during their live and what they have to endure (social pressure / Patriarchy / Sexual abuses / Wistleling in the streets / Periods / Giving birth etc..) or in other word, do you believe a man can understand as much as a woman what it is to be a woman ?
Of course not. A man will never understood what is to be a woman just like woman will never understood what is to be a man. But both have plenty of evidence of how the other is and so they can talk about it.

Since you are talking about science but coming with that bullshit of talk spot(and still didn't tell me if that the right name) let me ask you this.

Does ONE woman knows better than a THOUSAND woman about what is to be a woman?
Post automatically merged:

Should I explain?

This is a female. The observed physical characteristics are vagina, womb, ovaries, wider skeleton structure around the hips, YY chromosome. The physical characteristics are observed, classified hence allows the human to be classified as female.
This is science. Something that people have studied for long time ago until now.

Genders are identities that one is associated with. A male human can state he associate with being a female but his sex will still be male based on his observed physical/functional characteristics. Science is not about being woke, science is about observing, classifying, re-classifying, and hypothezing about "Stuff".

Science at it base is simply rigorous observation.
This is bullshit made up in the last century and used by leftist in their woke agenda.

Consensus about what exactly? That Earth climate change from time to time? Obviously. That human are responsible for worldwide climate change? No consensus. That human are responsible for local climate change? Here we have consensus.
No, that's another subject. There is a consensus that sex and gender are two very different things.
But actually there is also a consensus that Human are responsible for worldwide climate change. Again, ask climatologue you will mostly have the same answer

Of course not. They have different knowledge that's why they think different.
You are avoiding the question here. Or maybe I wasn't clear enough: Do you believe that flat earther's knowledge and scientific knowledge have the same value ?

Does ONE woman knows better than a THOUSAND woman about what is to be a woman?
No, that's why there are studies. For that you should go toward sociology.