Zoro vs Fujitora- This man is dangerous, can shoot long slash :blush::blush:

Zoro vs BM= This brat is strong, kaido dodge if u don't wanna die :blush::blush:

Zoro vs Kaido- No way, you've the power of the strongest :blush::blush:

INCOMINGZoro vs Kizaru- Oh my, the vice-captain of SH is so strong :steef::steef::steef:

Meanwhile, some daddy sucker even gets badmouthed by spider whore :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

C

Cruxroux

When old legends compliment a magical Haki sword, leave it to sword gobblers to equate it to the swordsman who is being heavily amoed btw
Post automatically merged:

??? Sanji is the second strongest strawhat after luffy
I have no idea wym
Bro oda literally said
It's Zoro
Zoro Haki
Zoro CoC

I don't know how to convince you if you refuse Author words and Believe in your Two piece Theory.

Daddy cock sucker germa doesn't even get that :suresure::suresure: how pathetic being abused and helped by the dad you hate the most :suresure::suresure: Sanji will be injected with artificial coc'k next arc no worries :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
Bro really laughing at a fictional drawing of a child getting abused

I bet you jerk off to the real thing huh? Anyhow cope and seethe weakling. Sanji vs kizaru will happen

I ain't the guy who threatens others to kill and shoot just coz they stan a character I hate, I bet you kill people in real life, isn't it? :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
Yeah I totally kill people that’s exactly why i have no criminal record with a stable job meanwhile you’re over here getting turned on by an abused fictional drawing of a child all cause Sanji will face kizaru lol
Post automatically merged:

Get lost clown 🤡
Once you stop meatriding beta

Like I said
No criminal background with a stable job
You do realise people can be completely different from how they are online and irl right?

Online I am unhinged and idc for consequences or those i don’t like. I am the complete opposite irl

And how do i know ur not turned on by that? You seem hella excited everytime you mention it