G

Gorosei Informer

:saden:

Why are furries ruining everything I love? :ronalugh:

It's your destiny, Furreloaded! (I'm so sorry)

This year haven't been good for Weekly readers.
:josad::josad:
Absolutely 💯% true man. Just like last year. Oda punishing us hard for Wano being rushed into that bumass finale too.

If I'm not wrong, we may only have 13 chapters left this year too. Give or take 1 or 2 at most?

We better be back to Egghead but I fear Egghead may not truly end until the end of the year unless we're getting hardcore offscreening again.

Oda said he doesn't want to draw fights more than 2 chapters in length I think so I'm very worried for Kizaru too, as well as Akainu, Blackbeard, Shanks etc later.

I really want to move on with the story and get to the remaining islands and arcs, especially Elbaf and Hachinosu. Laugh Tale most of all too ofc.
Idk if Oda intends Elbaf to be Shanks territory or not either too.

:saden:

It's your destiny, Furreloaded! (I'm so sorry)

Absolutely 💯% true man. Just like last year. Oda punishing us hard for Wano being rushed into that bumass finale too.

If I'm not wrong, we may only have 13 chapters left this year too. Give or take 1 or 2 at most?

We better be back to Egghead but I fear Egghead may not truly end until the end of the year unless we're getting hardcore offscreening again.

Oda said he doesn't want to draw fights more than 2 chapters in length I think so I'm very worried for Kizaru too, as well as Akainu, Blackbeard, Shanks etc later.

I really want to move on with the story and get to the remaining islands and arcs, especially Elbaf and Hachinosu. Laugh Tale most of all too ofc.
Idk if Oda intends Elbaf to be Shanks territory or not either too.
Hachinosu is over, BB will meet his end at elbaf

G

Gorosei Informer

Hachinosu is over, BB will meet his end at elbaf
I wouldn't mind that. I hope we get Green Bull there or at least Fujitora but especially GB or any Admiral at minimum.

I suspect Shanks, BB and Buggy might all appear in one place vs the last new Yonko amongst them, Luffy ofc. A 4 way battle for the OP.