Oh yeah lol. I think I see where you're going with this. Makes sense. We still know so little about the ancient weapons too.
This is also why I believe Blackbeard will meet his end at elbaf the viking island, because his fight with Luffy will awaken red line since the Ragnarok is supposed to start with JΓΆrmungandr waking up.
How he will meet his end:

:kuzanshut:

Blackbeard=higuma
Imu and Red line=loard of the coast and alvida
Akainu and the marine=Morgan
Cg=buggy
It all make sense:steef:

Last edited:
Gear 5 Luffy going to neg diff Kizaru then the true fight of Egghead will happen.

Smoker will appear defeat Sanji in one hit and choke Zoro with smoke before having an AdvCoC clash that splits the sky all of the marines are shook and Saturn gets sweat diff'd.

End panel is Luffy laughing crazy while Smoker stands his coats waving in the wind while Sanji and Zoro have passed out.

:steef::steef::steef::steef::steef:
:josad::josad::josad::josad:

Gear 5 Luffy going to neg diff Kizaru then the true fight of Egghead will happen.

Smoker will appear defeat Sanji in one hit and choke Zoro with smoke before having an AdvCoC clash that splits the sky all of the marines are shook and Saturn gets sweat diff'd.

End panel is Luffy laughing crazy while Smoker stands his coats waving in the wind while Sanji and Zoro have passed out.

:josad:

Replace Smoker with Grus, the future of the Marines. :kobeha: