Future Events On Zoro vs Shiryu

Which is it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Once Shiryu fight happens, people will be wondering if Roger/WB/Luffy/Shanks can beat him. :milaugh:

Shiryu has been very, very unimpressive.
A character who didnt show even a single named attack is unimpressive?
Despite being the deciding factor that brought Iron Garp, the Hero of Marines and Roger's "rival" down?
Weird, lol.

I feel like Shiryu needs a massive power up to give Zoro a difficult fight at Raftel.
No need for power-ups. He simply didnt show anything.
Doesnt mean that he wont get any though as I suspect him to obtain another DF.

He will put Kaido's DF into his sword, Raiu, to be enough of a threat. Raiu means thunderstorm. When he activates his Dragonsword, it might summon storms just as Kaido did when he transformed.

As is I can't even place him above King.

He seems to be a low diff for the likes of Garp in a 1 vs 1, let alone Top Tiers in their prime.

He doesn't seem to have what it takes to give Egg Head Zoro a King level fight, let alone Raftel Zoro.

I feel like Shiryu needs a massive power up to give Zoro a difficult fight at Raftel.

Alternatively, it could be that I'm just massively overrating Zoro.
Shiryu to paint Shigure black confirmed. :milaugh:

Shiryu inflicted a severe wound on Garp and withstood his blow without any serious damage and stood up already on the next frame. At the same time, he did not use more than one name attack. What else were people waiting for?
-Shiryu Raui has good chance of being supreme garde meito
- His clear clear fruit will allow him to operate in different dimension when he awakens it
- Has top tier CoA getting through iron garp defense was hyped in that chapter
- Hasn't displayed even fraction of his swordsmanship yet which must be top tier as well if it was enough match Magellan broken df
Shiryu is being written off way too early by a lot of people without seeing his full arsenal

Yeah just like someone mentioned before this is like king case he is very unimpressive before he fight zoro and how he got manhandled by marco alongside queen is worse than shiryu got hit by garp. So dont overthink it and also dont too much downplay shiryu lol, im pretty sure that he will be a problem for zoro when his time comes and all his arsenal be revealed

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Eh, this part isn't credible.
A guy that easily gets blitzed by old Garp wont fare well vs the lethality of a Iai swordsman like Shiryu.
And that's even without Shiryu using his DF(s).

Doubt this.

Only three characters have been confirmed in canon to have Supreme Grades (Mihawk, Roger and Whitebeard).
There are 12 supreme grades and we gotta spread them somewhere.
We are running out of swordsmen to hand them out to.

Lets not ignore he was laughing after that slam, dude is smoking cigar while Garp is dying =>

Yeah, because it was a slam not an actual attack let alone with any type of haki. Garp was fucked thanks to Kuzan lol.
Post automatically merged:

There are 12 supreme grades and we gotta spread them somewhere.
We are running out of swordsmen to hand them out to.
Never expect from Oda to start and give all supreme grades left and right at this point.

As is I can't even place him above King.

He seems to be a low diff for the likes of Garp in a 1 vs 1, let alone Top Tiers in their prime.

He doesn't seem to have what it takes to give Egg Head Zoro a King level fight, let alone Raftel Zoro.

Alternatively, it could be that I'm just massively overrating Zoro.
The Janitor is being greatly underestimated. :goyea:

Only "being underestimated" is an underestimation. He is severely underestimated.

Eh, this part isn't credible.

- Rayleigh is no doubt the strongest among Roger Pirates bar Roger.
- Beckman is no doubt the strongest among Red Hairs bar Shanks.
- King is no doubt the strongest among Beasts bar Kaido.
- Katakuri is no doubt the strongest among Big Moms bar Linlin.
- Killer is no doubt the strongest bar Kidd.
- Marco is no doubt the strongest bar Whitebeard.
- Sulong Beppo is no doubt the strongest bar Law.
- Zoro is no doubt the strongest bar Luffy.
- Sabo is no doubt the strongest bar Dragon.

Following 9 out of 10 examples, shouldn't we know Shiryu is no doubt the strongest bar Blackbeard? Why should we make a 1 out of 10 exception just to rank Aokiji higher just because he happens to be a former Admiral?

Aokiji just got more focus and spotlight against Garp than Shiryu.
Just like Dressrosa Luffy got more spotlight than Dressrosa Zoro but who was stronger among 2?
Vergo got more focus than Pica in Doflamingo saga but who was stronger among 2?
Shanks got more spotlight than Mihawk in Marineford but who is stronger among 2?
Jack got more focus (Zou arc) than King in Yonko saga but who is stronger among 2?

Don't let Admiraltards cloud your judgment, they kept parroting "Aokiji > Shiryu" or "Shiryu > Aokiji is meme take" to shake the weak willed people.

Oda loves it when people underestimate Blackbeard and his crew, people still don’t get it
Shiryu might not have higher firepower than Zoro, but seeing how he’s the 2nd strongest combatant in the most relevant antagonist crew, you can be sure he’s gonna beat the living shit out of Zoro one way or another

You’re giving an invisibility fruit to someone who already boasts great stealth skills, that’s a recipe for a good fighter
He should be in Beckman’s ballpark more or less