We all know Sanji needs to carry Zoro's ass very often, stop lying to yourself bruh

Unlike you I don't need edits of judge's son kissing men, trying to suck Kiku's dong, using dresses and make up, lusting over toddlers, crying over underaged girls, etc. It's all true and it has been discussed to death so here's something more interesting, something that you also hate, narrative and logic!

Unlike you I don't need edits of judge's son kissing men, trying to suck Kiku's dong, using dresses and make up, lusting over toddlers, crying over underaged girls, etc. It's all true and it has been discussed to death so here's something more interesting, something that you also hate, narrative and logic!

Damn this is some solid gourmet cooking.

This dish is emaculate

Lord d coast is on killing spree
after knocking Kaios out

he is on a role to eliminate julius as well