Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I highly doubt any Zoro vs Kizaru believers actually believe that Saturn is stronger than Kizaru.

They are only pretending that he is stronger, they know that Kizaru is stronger.
One of the gorosei is walking around with a weapon on the level of the weapon of the pk wss and wsm and you here talking about weaker than admirals

AL sama

Red Haired
@MarineHQ @SakazOuki @ConquistadoR @Roronoa-sama @Kurozumi Wiwi @HA001 OF THE RAIN @Albino 👑 @Elder Lee Hung @AL sama @Playa4321 @Mr. Reloaded @Extravlad
Let's put the debauchery aside and talk seriously now.
In all One Piece arcs, SH matchups are divided into hierarchies:
  1. Luffy faces the Captain=the main Villain.
  2. Zoro faces the second strongest.
  3. Sanji the third.
  4. the Rest of the Straw Hats face what we can call "executive"=Veterans/Tobiroppos in the end..., and that's all considering the secondary characters of the Arc.
Following this optic, wouldn't it make sense that if:
  • Saturn is really the main villain of the arc, Luffy will face him.
  • Kizaru being the second one will face Zoro,
  • and maybe the strongest VA will face Sanji???

- Maybe even Zoro and Sanji together could happen, I don't think it would be impossible.

-The thing is, you Admiral bros know that if Saturn fights Luffy, it would indicate that the Gorosei are superior to the Admirals, and that would contradict your narrative.

The basis of the whole Luffy vs Saturn denial happening is because you know this will prove that Kizaru is no stronger than Saturn.

If you want to argue something against it, feel free.
no the thing is that arc is more like whole cake island arc

their only goal is to escape with vegapunk

so I can't see how can anyone think that luffy fight a full battle with satum here

also I m not a marine fan

so I can't see how can anyone think that luffy fight a full battle with satum here

also I m not a marine fan
Luffy DID have a full fight in whole cake though?

vs katakuri

aka the no.2 of the BMP

and some people seem to consider kizaru as the no.2 after Saturn here so…
:kayneshrug::jordanmf:

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
-The thing is, you Admiral bros know that if Saturn fights Luffy, it would indicate that the Gorosei are superior to the Admirals, and that would contradict your narrative.

The basis of the whole Luffy vs Saturn denial happening is because you know this will prove that Kizaru is no stronger than Saturn.
You tagged me asking for a serious response so I’ll give you one lol. Otherwise I wouldn’t dignify this with a response.

Alright so let’s put this stupid ass “who will 1v1 who” Shonen logic aside and try to think like an actual mangaka for once. I do not think Egghead will be the type of arc where we get an elongated fight to the death, because there is no reason for us to get an elongated Luffy vs Katakuri or Luffy vs Kaido style fight on Egghead. It just doesn’t make any sense.

Against Katakuri, both Luffy and Katakuri’s goal was to beat the other one up. So an actual fight between the two made sense because that was their goal. And again with Luffy vs Kaido, each of their goals was to defeat the other one. So their 1v1 made sense.

A Luffy vs Kizaru or Luffy vs Saturn fight to the death does not make sense. The Marines/Saturn aren’t even here to fight the Straw Hats, they’re here to retrieve the Seraphim and destroy Egghead. The Gorosei even floated the idea of sending Mother Flame to Egghead.

So why the fuck would Saturn stick around to fight Luffy 1v1 when a literal island obliterating heaven ship is potentially on the way to destroy Egghead. It just makes no sense. I realize we just finished the Yonko saga where every character was a retard who just wanted to fight 1v1s but the WG just isn’t that stupid bro lmfao. Saturn is here to grab the Seraphim and then get the fuck out of there before the Marines/Mother Flame obliterate Egghead. He’s not going to stick around to 1v1 Goofy to any kind of conclusion lol.

Now that doesn’t mean we won’t get some kind of interaction/brief skirmish between Luffy and Saturn, but Saturn’s defeat taking place on Egghead just feels like a 13 year old’s fanfiction to me and I’m 99% sure this shit ain’t happening.

But if Luffy fights Saturn and doesn’t fight Kizaru, would that mean Saturn is stronger than Kizaru?

No, lol.

Even ignoring actual logic which would clearly debunk this idea, let’s look within the manga itself. Egghead is the post timeskip Shabondy, and Luffy actually didn’t throw a single punch at Kizaru during Shabondy. That said, Kizaru was still stronger than the guys who Luffy did throw punches at.

Look at Shabondy:

Luffy punched St. Charlos, Kizaru is still stronger than St. Charlos.

Luffy had a brief fight with Sentomaru, Kizaru is still stronger than Sentomaru.

Luffy and his whole crew had an extended fight with a Pacifista. Kizaru is still stronger than a Pacifista.

Luffy threw punches at Kuma, Kizaru is still stronger than Kuma.

Luffy had physical exchanges with four characters on Shabondy who were all weaker than Kizaru. So even if Luffy does punch Saturn/has a brief clash with him, that wouldn’t prove Saturn > Kizaru by the series’ own logic, lol.

So no, Kizaru < Saturn is not an opinion that makes any sense as of now.

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
dont try dude yes spandam was the main vilain .
Lucci was his subordonate .
He was the one serving him his tea .

Jesus Christ, bro, do you really think that at this point in the manga, Luffy and the SHs are still going to run away from someone again? even more of the Kizaru that already happened in Sabaody?? wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.