Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh that’s because people were comparing king to kata lmao
TBH i blamed Oda a bit for that, Luffy after beating Kata was unable to put a dent on Kaido despite giving it all, while Zoro was able to damage Kaido....
So it makes sense that some Zorobros takes it as Zoro has transcended the YC1 level back then (which he wasn't)
For me, I just wanted ZKK so I opposed ZvK lol

What legendary man? Cutting a sea fish and doing that shit is a big feat?
If boa hit that fodder with the beam he wouldve been turned to stone
SHe hit him with the beam he resisted it by injuring himself .
When an other VA yamakaji was turned to stone .
Momonga showed he was a top tier VA ,
He legit is the VA face except Garp .
They even made him fight zoro in a one piece after time skip special movie . ANd he was in film red too .
He is THE VA
SOry .
Momonga D Va

SHe hit him with the beam he resisted it by injuring himself .
When an other VA yamakaji was turned to stone .
Momonga showed he was a top tier VA ,
He legit is the VA face except Garp .
They even made him fight zoro in a one piece after time skip special movie . ANd he was in film red too .
He is THE VA
SOry .
Momonga D Va
:kobeha: wsw was the guy to when zoro was supposed to face him to
Legit yall are to scared of zoro

If Lucci and Kaku fight on Luffys side ima vomit. Surely Oda cant fuck this up.
I'm still holding out hope that they are playing the World Government, and have used thier skills as former CP9 agents to infiltrate Mariejois and get thier revenge for being branded as traitors, and hunted down after Enies Lobby.

Them being with the World Government after that is vomit inducing.

Yeah that makes sense. Devon could even impersonate Saturn directly and gain control of the Seraphims to her and Blackbeard potentially. Well I guess they would be under her command ofc.

And thus the BBP will gain Boa's DF via S-Snake on their side. As well as a superior opponent for Zoro rather than Shiryu too then, via S-Hawk. (Seriously though, Blackbeard gaining the Seraphims on his side, well at least S-Hawk alone even would be insane!)

:milaugh::saden::risiup:

Lafitte's hypnosis powers are bound to come to great effect, along with his amazing stealthiness too somehow. His unknown DF and cunning, sinister nature are real wildcards too, along with the hypnosis and stealth too.

I wonder if this could tie into Blackbeard wanting to turn Hachinosu into a kingdom or w/e somehow though? With Saturn there too?

It's so weird Ochoku/Wang Zhi has not been shown at all either. Theres a slim chance he could be on that ship for some reason too, I'm just taking any opportunity/excuse for him to appear at this point lmao.
I was thinking about the Devon/Saturn angle but you made my scratchpad note into a masterpiece. Well done! Love it.

It's clear than chapter 1000 he wants luffy and zoro vs kaido, and law and kid vs BM
Luffy and zoro were gonna defeat kaido with adv coc attack but he changed the mind and he made g5
IM not agreed .
ZOro was only there to replicate an Oden . After he did his job he removed him .
It was always his role . The second he got enma and I saw Oden giving this scar to kaido with enma I knew zoro will do the same because zoro cuted a dragon head at punk hasard with shisui ryuma the dragon slayer sword exactly like Ryuma did in the past and in monster .

So Obviously ZOro was going to scar Kaido with Enma .

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
@Elder Lee Hung How do you rank the MF VAs?

Imo:

Tsuru > John Giant > Doberman > Onigumo > Momonga > Strawberry ~ Yamakiji > Dalmatian ~ Stainless > Bastille
They sent Onigumo for Ace so imo he is high up there

Not sure I’d rank Tsuru super high, she is so old they didn’t even want her on the battlefield lmfao. Garp and Sengoku were old but still kicking ass, apparently Tsuru wasn’t even expected to show up.

Maybe Onigumo ~ Doberman ~ John Giant >= Momonga ~ Stainless ~ Strawberry ~ Yamakiji ~ Dalmatian ? Bastille > Tsuru

Status
Not open for further replies.